knock knock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knock knock

sense you have no 'off topic' section on this forum I thought I would put this here so people have some laughs

A college kid bought a rubber 'brain' at a prop shop and had laughs with is as strangers passed him every now and then. Pointing at 'it' and saying " I think you lost something!" Some thought he was crazy and other got the joke. He did this for about three week until he did it to this old guy and he looked at it and noticed his girlfriend was with him. He looked at her dead in the eyes and said " Darling I know mine is in my wife's purse. Do you think you can keep your boyfriends in control!"

I was at McDonalds the other night during the carnavel and noticed this woman 'mad' about something. So after she got her food I decided to strike up a conversation with her.

Me: Don't feel to bad. We had a cop car hit earlier today.
    Her: Oh, my. Who did it.
    Me: Some girl who just got her license.
    Her: Oh, my. I bet she felt terrible.
    Me: Not as bad as her father who was in the passenger seat.
    Her: No, he must have been embarrassed.
    Me: Not as much as the cops sense his car went from park to neutral and rode into another cop car.
    Her: That must have been embarrassing.
    Me: Especially when a third car had to be called to document the accident and take statement.
    Her: Oh, my. So what happened.
    Me: The teen was wearing 6 inch heals and her foot slipped off the break.
    Her: That poor girl. She must have been scared out of her mind.
    Me: It all turned out well. The cops did not charge her sense she came right in and reported it. The insurance is going to pay the damages to the cars. But her brothers in the back seat will never let her live it down.
    Her: They must have been chanting, 'Sister hit a cop car'
    Me: *chuckled* Yea and more. Dad had to quiet them with ice cream. Not the cones either. One of the big mcflurries.
    Her: She will be embarrassed for the rest of her life.
    Me: Especially if I post the entire video of it that I made on my computers webcam on facebook.
    Her: Don't do that. That will ruin that girl.
    Me: What girl? I just made that entire story up. Don't you feel better now?
    Her: Yes, thank you. It is such a relief that did not happen.

^^^true story^^^

also if you post a joke here PLEASE nothing against forum rules... I would like to see this thread not get locked...
    AND only discussions about posted jokes as 'he said she said' wars should not be part of a humor section
    Last edited by zalex01; 02-08-2015, 11:12 AM.
    hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
    feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Moved to off-topic

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

"Two zombies are eating a clown's pizza and one looks to the other, *does something taste funny to you*?"
      can almost hear the funny clowns raging and running in squeaky shoes in hot pursuit with a high powered plasma version of a water flower
      lol edited to make more civil so I don't get rekt by mods XD
      Last edited by SinEater; 02-09-2015, 02:04 PM.
      "Imagine you had a pair of glasses into their hearts. Seen what they've done. The parts that are locked down so deep, even they're afraid to see."

Comment

I get it!!! and ty for the move
        hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
        feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

Working...
        X