Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably to fix the xsgb errors people keep complaining about

Comment

• EsmeWeatherwax, can you please ask the R2 people if they'd kindly put in level 10 transponders in the shop please. Many, many runs of Tormented Necropolis and nothing. Getting sick of wasting keys here...; ;

(I know, I'm derailing...but still...)

On topic: I've received Legend of Balenor, but no compensation package. S9-Vraelia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vraelia View Post
        Getting sick of wasting keys here...; ;.
        Yeah same here. I better use those keys to upgrade my horses.
        Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

• yeh,same for the lvl 10 transposer.doing necro for months & nothing.As for compensation,do you know if we are actually getting it? s91 got legends of balenor rewards but no compensation for servers being down nearly 10 hours.

Comment

• my math says i should receive 600 gem packs from that Legends of Balenor event
            ....R2's math ended up with 300.....any1 else with same problem?
            Last edited by kemanorel81; 02-11-2015, 06:06 PM.
            Ign:Mattay
            Class: Mage
            BR:Lame
            Guild:Legacy
            Server:Emerald Lagoon

Comment

• Still no comp pack from the maintenance downtime... wth are they doing taking so long? we got cupcaked out of a guild battle and plenty of other game time.
              Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

• ty for the nice comp

Comment

• I hope that 300 3-5 lvl gem packs was NOT the compensation pack....because that is lame as he ll.

Comment

• We were told there would be compensation, just that it would take a little while. Well *AHEM* it's been more than a little while. Servers were down for emergency maintenance monday night into early tuesday morning. It's now Thursday afternoon. Lets get things taken care of so we can move on.
                    Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

• Thank you for the comp packs for both maintenance's, I would appreciate if you would relay this message to those responsible for giving us this.

Comment

Working...
                      X