No announcement yet.

Valentine's Day - Legends of Balenor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's dirty bird status right there, got folks sending tickets in on the wide from the supposed last day folks supposed to received the Legends of Belanor rewards through this point in time yet we still ain't got no word about anything.
    So I'll try to make yall pay attention again, KABAM US EAST64/69 we only got the 300 lvl3-5 gem packs. Would it be more efficient to have everyone from my server submit tickets letting the devs know that we only got that 1 reward?

Comment

you server 60 east coast i have opened almost 15 tickets so far and chinese new year when this company is based out of california in the terms of service agreement staus say and yet they just blowing it away like nothing happen but when i checked my alt on the west coast server he got it all and just barley made 75k br with slpyh seems they just wanna screw the east coast cause they the heavy cashiers and go oh well they can just buy it hence why they losing so many people just lost one of the top players on east 69 with a 588 br cause he tired of ther enonsense and he was a heavy cashier already
      but they dont care my last ticket 272219 not getting no moey from me cashtune and havent gotten any cept my vip in the last 5 months br 400k zaullord lazy company

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptikal View Post
        So I'll try to make yall pay attention again, KABAM US EAST64/69 we only got the 300 lvl3-5 gem packs. Would it be more efficient to have everyone from my server submit tickets letting the devs know that we only got that 1 reward?
        Grabbing their attention this week is no use, as most of the company is out celebrating New Years. But judging by the number of tickets already sent in: they are well aware.

Originally posted by zaullord View Post
        you server 60 east coast i have opened almost 15 tickets so far and chinese new year when this company is based out of california in the terms of service agreement staus say and yet they just blowing it away like nothing happen but when i checked my alt on the west coast server he got it all and just barley made 75k br with slpyh seems they just wanna screw the east coast cause they the heavy cashiers and go oh well they can just buy it hence why they losing so many people just lost one of the top players on east 69 with a 588 br cause he tired of ther enonsense and he was a heavy cashier already
        but they dont care my last ticket 272219 not getting no moey from me cashtune and havent gotten any cept my vip in the last 5 months br 400k zaullord lazy company
        15 tickets isn't going to help one bit. Don't make another one on this, as you're only flooding the already clogged ticket system.
        Believe what you want regarding where the company is based, fact is R2 and also the devs are celebrating Chinese New Year and are not available. So since they will already have a large backlog of tickets when they get back, your 15 tickets are severely slowing the process. So don't make another one on this. Thanks.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

See that's the problem that a lot of folks are having about this situation, we've been asking about and sending tickets about the rewards from the last day they were supposed to be received. Others have done the same but most have gotten their missing rewards while on the other hand we've gotten replies about are we sure and did we check our mail. Cool, Chinese New Year and all but the issue was being reported and brought up before their supposed down time and we seem to be the only server with no response other then "we'll look into it" "are you sure you didn't receive it?" "did you check your mail?" of course we checked our mail. how else would we have gotten the 300 lvl3-5gem packs.

Comment

The best part is, if you send a ticket and wait patiently, you'll get a notification in your email 2 weeks later saying, because we haven't heard from you, your issue must have been resolved.

Comment

Yeh kabam 78, east coast server (which tends to be the common theme) got the 300 gem pack missing the 100 + 200 gem packs.

Comment

yeap we havent got ours either but ive notice r2games server has and know im sending in a ticket every hour every day untill there do emergcy maintence for it puts unfiar basis in gameplay during classwars in the terms of use unfair basis or cheating is not allowed seeing they gave everybody else the legends of baloner rewards then they techinally should be all disqaulifed form cw till event is fixed server 69 waiting still for legends of balenor

Comment

zaullord, please do not do that. Trust me. Do not do that. Spamming tickets never leads to good things, if anything it makes the support ticket people insane and angry, so please one ticket will suffice. If you do not hear anything or have not heard anything within about 48 hours or so, please post the ticket number here. it is the end of the Chinese New Year so things should get back to normal soon... we hope.. thank you for your patience.
                  Last edited by GM_Magik; 02-26-2015, 02:29 PM.
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                    zaullord, please do not do that. Trust me. Do not do that. Spamming tickets never leads to good things, if anything it makes the support ticket people insane and angry, so please one ticket will suffice. If you do not hear anything or have not heard anything within about 48 hours or so, please post the ticket number here. it is the end of the Chinese New Year so things should get back to normal soon... we hope.. thank you for your patience.
                    See that's the thing, we have been patient, we've tried to get the issue addressed for so long yet the entire server has been ignored. Every server talks about a couple K br boost and today's class wars, we miss out on the added br. There was gem events but we missed opportunities due to the fact we were shorted gems. I started posts, replied to this post, but we've not received one word about the issue even being looked at let alone addressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post

Sitting idly by and doing nothing about a problem doesn't lead to good things either. That's why these complaints are occurring. In making paying customers unhappy (and this is the epitome of that), nothing less should be expected of customers besides complaints. Solve the problem at it's source and everything will be fine and dandy. You mentioned 48hrs...well, there are 2 days left on the Jewel Exchange event for those of us who already have the mount and are waiting to claim the reward for exchanging the additional card for this event. When there is downtime on the [S69 US East] server, we are compensated the next day. So, in this case, it obviously isn't difficult to: 1) Track what has been rewarded thus far 2) Subtract that from what the original reward included 3) Distribute the difference to our server
                      It should take no longer than 30 minutes for any half-decent customer service technician to complete this regardless of what other lower-priorty issues/tickets they are dealing with. If we do not receive the rest of our rewards by the end of the Jewel Exchange event, they can expect the ticket spamming to increase exponentially until we are given the chance to claim what this event offers. I hope they do us all a favor by doing their job and making it easier on everyone...simply just give us our stuff.

slb159

Comment

As someone predicted.. sending email reply.

Greetings Champion 185912355,

As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue.

Happy Gaming,

The R2 Games Support Elves

Case Notification for #271997
                        Last edited by cody6051; 02-27-2015, 12:26 AM.

Comment

My ticket was sent on February 10. The last reply I received from the GM's was on February 13. It is already February 27 approximately 14 Days after the last reply. Will I still be able to get my rewards or should I stop hoping now? XD

My ticket number is: 270413

Comment

dafuq.....

Subject: Valentine's Day - Legends of Balenor

Contents: character name yunahartt has a 96K br and has not received the Valentine's Day - Legends of Balenor 75,000 Battle Rating or above: 10,000,000 Gold, 8,000,000 Daru, 500,000 Kyanite, Sylph Equipment Shard x400, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x300, Medallion x100, Bead of Influence x30, Kingly Steed Card x1

GM: Dear player, Thank you very much for your ticket. We have checked our record and it appears that the rewards have not been sent on Kabam server 69 yet. We assure you the rewards will soon be sent to you through mail in game. Please kindly allow us some time to correct our mistake. If you have any other questions or concerns, we would be delighted to assist you. Thank you for your continued support. -The R2Games Team

Comment

ill do as i choose to do i pay to play i have the right to a voice and if u dont like its on u there is nothign about spamming tickets in the terms of service when uve been cheated everybody else has gotten

Comment

i dont cuse or swear or down grade them i just pointing outt he facts not my fault if u dont like it i have doe nothing to break terms of service yet they have and leaving a unfair battlefield which is in there terms of service

Comment

Working...
                                X