No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 02/12 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

server up now???? I ws online just few mins ago and got Dced and now theres a notice of maintenance again??? what happen?

Comment

Originally posted by runezone0001 View Post
      server up now???? I ws online just few mins ago and got Dced and now theres a notice of maintenance again??? what happen?
      click here

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
        Duration: 2/12 - 2/18 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: The point system is back! During this promotion, be rewarded with 5 points for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystals, you will receive 5,000 points. These points can then be used to exchange for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab. All points will be cleared when the event ends.
        Yay I love this one more than the 4x ones <3 kk now make this Perm<3333
        S42MxMood03
        Guild-SoulofRuins
        Married:S36Krayzie
        Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

well we didnt hav this 0/0 hp bug of familiars before maint now we hav it too
          (kabam server)
          EDIT:that bug is annoying cant summon the familiar anymore as it one hit dies >.< fix it with emergency maint pls
          ur next maint is 2 weeks later if u dont fix it now we ll hav to wait for 2 week
          Last edited by diablu; 02-12-2015, 06:59 AM.
          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

When i first looked at patch notes i thought it said that imbuing stones drop rate was increased in the changes. after doing my dungeons and not receiving any i re read the patch notes and this change was no longer listed. did i misread or was it a mistake that was taken off.

Also the beast master familiar bug with 0/0 hp makes it very difficult to play. you already had one extra maintenance so can you please have another to fix this as soon as possible.

On a good note Thank you for changing Imbuing stones and awakening stones to be allowed in the vault
            Level 160 Nature Ranger. Kongregate

Comment

The issue with Familiars has already been reported. When the debug team is able to address the problem is unfortunately unknown at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
                well we didnt hav this 0/0 hp bug of familiars before maint now we hav it too
                (kabam server)
                EDIT:that bug is annoying cant summon the familiar anymore as it one hit dies >.< fix it with emergency maint pls
                ur next maint is 2 weeks later if u dont fix it now we ll hav to wait for 2 week
                Please have a emergency maintainance and fix it
                ALWAYS READY TO HELP ALL MY FRIENDS

IGN: Ranjith
                SERVER:S79 Now

Comment

I rely alot on my elk's support in dungeons... BM seems to get worse in every maintenance.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wth broken familiars hp.png
Views:	1
Size:	544.5 KB
ID:	1708180

Its bad enough that beast masters still don't have there scion skills and now this the servers went down one hour after first maintenance and we get to log back in and familiars have 0/0 hp so how long will it take for the debug team to fix the bug that was caused by the 2nd maintenance that was done by yall every 1 should get some kind of compensation for what will be yet again a 3rd maintenance in 1 night
                    Last edited by jayman3669; 02-12-2015, 08:03 AM.

Comment

willow skills please !

Comment

http://puu.sh/fOOw5/30b0e0fdd2.jpg widow skills, as seen it probably will have the same skills as the demon morphs...

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                          The issue with Familiars has already been reported. When the debug team is able to address the problem is unfortunately unknown at the moment.
                          This is literally game breaking right now, everyone who is a BM on 80 is signing out because they need there Familiars to be able to do anything in game.

Comment

Ok Beast Masters were fine before Maint O.o what happened? how did they go wrong and bug even more in the maint O.o

Comment

Why didn't you's give us pays to consume this week?!?! Obviously people would be cashing lots for x5 points. Then you trick us by putting pays to consume in the patch notes for this week but having the date starting next week...instead of splitting the patch notes into this week and next week. That's so unfair
                              (S36)Auroria
                              160+ Eidolon Knight
                              Apocolypse Co-leader
                              (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

bm hp 0/0 fix pls

Comment

Working...
                                X