[Patch Notes] 02/12 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
    Then you trick us by putting pays to consume in the patch notes for this week but having the date starting next week...instead of splitting the patch notes into this week and next week. That's so unfair
    If you'd note the duration dates for all the events, you will notice that this Patch Note will be applicable for the next two weeks. Some of the events will last two full weeks as there will not be a maintenance next week. Keep in mind that you can still recharge this week to earn POI and use the points, but save the recharged crystals to use when IPTC is active the following week. It works out if you think about it.

For future references, double-check event dates (on the forum as well as in-game) just to be sure what is active, when, and for how long.
    Last edited by Reverie; 02-12-2015, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Never mind, I found what I was looking for
      Last edited by WhoOpossum; 02-12-2015, 07:17 PM.

A: Yittien, Dragon Pals, Eternal Saga, Lunaria Story, Blade Hunter, ZAMP, Blood And Jade, Crusaders of Solaria, Nova Genesis, Winterfrost
      B: Broken Realm (S1)Rima, (S4)FULLMETAL, (S4) and (S5)Who, Crystal Saga (S50)Opossum, and (S50)Aido, Wartunes (S79)Yukki, Castlot, Monkey King Online, Knight's Fable, LOA, Shadowbound, HOTB
      Other: City of Steam

With the closing of Broken Realm (Aug 14, 2014) I will no longer be an active part of R2Games community.
      Just kidding ... Maybe ...

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
        well we didnt hav this 0/0 hp bug of familiars before maint now we hav it too
        (kabam server)
        EDIT:that bug is annoying cant summon the familiar anymore as it one hit dies >.< fix it with emergency maint pls
        ur next maint is 2 weeks later if u dont fix it now we ll hav to wait for 2 week

Some Bugmasters say that their beasts die right after summon, some Bugmasters say their beasts cant die at all, either way Bugmasters need some looking into.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          If you'd note the duration dates for all the events, you will notice that this Patch Note will be applicable for the next two weeks. Some of the events will last two full weeks as there will not be a maintenance next week. Keep in mind that you can still recharge this week to earn POI and use the points, but save the recharged crystals to use when IPTC is active the following week. It works out if you think about it.

For future references, double-check event dates (on the forum as well as in-game) just to be sure what is active, when, and for how long.
          It took me an entire $40 worth of xtal (which btw cost me nearly $50 for because of Euro VAT >.<) + the 20k points I got with that just to get almost 2 blue orbs + 5 yellows to finish regal tenets and move on to oracle!! I thought I was going to get to oracle tenet + get some pays to consume but alas i'm not and i'm down $40 + 20k points, just managed to get oracle tenets with like 200 or so wisdom to spare but no pays to consume for the money I spent dissapointed
          (S36)Auroria
          160+ Eidolon Knight
          Apocolypse Co-leader
          (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
            It took me an entire $40 worth of xtal (which btw cost me nearly $50 for because of Euro VAT >.<) + the 20k points I got with that just to get almost 2 blue orbs + 5 yellows to finish regal tenets and move on to oracle!! I thought I was going to get to oracle tenet + get some pays to consume but alas i'm not and i'm down $40 + 20k points, just managed to get oracle tenets with like 200 or so wisdom to spare but no pays to consume for the money I spent dissapointed
            Sorry this happened. In the future it is best to always check the dates and times of events, especially events that require a recharge before continuing. Honestly, when there are points going on, the way that I handle it is that I recharge my xtals, then I spend my points, then I save my xtals for the next pays to consume event. Then I am getting the best of both worlds.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Look like there is a new update that is not included in this patch note. New type of tenet after Holy Tenet

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ancient Tenet.png
Views:	1
Size:	460.4 KB
ID:	1708212

Please tell us how many more types of tenets after this.

Comment

new tenet, new divine soul, anything else?? Can u tell and announce it to us if there is anything else u changed.. how far and whats the requirement???

Comment

I'll run a test to calculate how much wisdom is needed to complete the Ancient tenet as well as if there are any more levels beyond it.

[Update]
                  It appears there is a total of two new Tenet levels: Ancient and Chaotic. Mastering the Ancient Tenet will cost you a total of 189,000 wisdom. The Chaotic Tenet will leave you broke with a grand total of 233,550 wisdom required for completion. I will be posting stats in the following thread for updating purposes: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....inally-Exposed
                  Last edited by Reverie; 02-13-2015, 12:26 AM.

Comment

FIX THE BEAST BUG OF NOT GETTING BUFFED WITH FAMILIAR"S BUFF WHEN THE FAMILIAR IS AWAY , MIND IT!
                    Crystal Saga - darkking of s61 and many more
                    Storm Throne - jepop of Azras Return and many more
                    Lunaria Story - REBORN of server 126 and many more

favourite movies = PK , 3 Ediots , Krrish 3, Bahubali : The Beggining, Heropanti , Main Tera Hero

Comment

Originally posted by R24736521 View Post
                      FIX THE BEAST BUG OF NOT GETTING BUFFED WITH FAMILIAR"S BUFF WHEN THE FAMILIAR IS AWAY , MIND IT!
                      An emergency maintenance will be occurring shortly to address the issue surrounding Familiars' 0/0 HP.

Comment

GM, there is no this event now... plss fix it.. plsss

Comment

Originally posted by ayedlyn View Post
                          GM, there is no this event now... plss fix it.. plsss
                          The emergency maintenance was not to implement new events; it was to correct a bug with Beastmaster Familiars. You may refer to the following thread for information regarding so: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....3-at-02-30-EST

Comment

so there is no banner reward event at the quartermaster >.>

Comment

You Collect the banner reward from the Lionheart Banner Master
                              Level 160 Nature Ranger. Kongregate

Comment

Lol didnt new divine soul vone out this week with 70% stat boost? Or was this already out?
                                💎Crystal Saga💎
                                ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                                ☆Death Tank
                                ☆PvP King at your service
                                ☆Class:Knight
                                Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                                — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Working...
                                X