Divine Joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine Joke

Disclaimer notice: Simply put, this is a Rant and should not be taken seriously because I know for a fact that nothing is going to change about the system.

So I decided to give divine bloodline ago for my BA like most of you out there who were intrigued by the final stats. Having reached level 9 of 15, I actually don't understand why I still have less than 10% of the final stats given at level 15.
    Thinking it was a bug I went and researched to find out the stats received per level. To my surprise the results revealed that you need to have reached at least level 13 of 15 to even receive 50% of the final stats, which is something I would consider to be meritable.
    How can I be more than half way through and only get 10% of the final results. How does that even make sense? Thats like when peter parker pinned the wrestler in 2 out of 3 minutes and only got $100 instead of $3000.
    What kind of joke is that?
    Where is the incentive to encourage players to keep going and buying more divine blood to complete the souls? If players actually got a decent proportion of the stats per level then this system would actually be worthwhile.
    Frankly right now this just seems like a waste of money if your hoping to advance slowly in the long-term and actually merit from what you've currently invested.
    But if your ones of those players who are just going to cash straight to level 15 then I guess its fine for you guys. If not then don't bother stockpiling divine blood and expect to get something cause this is just ridiculous.

The incentive is if you push through and cash hard for the last 2 levels you will get a insane boost. Its just like tenets,hf,mounts everything. Starts easy, then by time you get the top levels the increases are so huge it pays off. You spend 2500$ on tenets and you get like 20k patk and 5k strength. But you spend that last 1000$ on the last 1-2 sets and u gain 50k patk and 7k more strength off just the last 2 sets, even tho u finished the first 8 sets with the previous 2500$

Comment

Believe me I have invested alot on the examples you have said and see the rewards. I have hf and cash mounts and they are actually worth getting. But this system is not worth unless your going for the max. And its exactly like you just said ''cash hard for the last 2 levels''. You don't have to do those for hf and tenants and still get a very large boost but with this its clear that they have no intention of rewarding you unless your going all in.
      Last edited by iTorment; 02-13-2015, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iTorment View Post
        I have hf and cash mounts and they are actually worth getting.
        Cash mounts... HA XD
        Firekitty
        S63 Hellstorm
        Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Soul is like that as well, in immortality; you get 1%, 1%, 2%, 3%, and it is not until the 7th or 8th upgrade that you have something worth having...I suppose it is merely an incentive to know there are much, much better things to come.

Comment

ey thats the same thing about soul u noticed divine and didnt notice soul all that time, go sleep dude

Comment

Working...
            X