Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

biggest mahra income?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biggest mahra income?

Hey guys, whats your biggest mahra income?
    Ive been noticing how people upgrade their sylphs REALLY fast... now i wanna know, whats their biggest secret of mahra? i would say dimensions but they got removed allot of mahra from.
    The colors, The grey
    The fire, The smoke,
    The lights, The dark
    To speak or to choke
    The words, That hurts
    The truth, The lies
    The wishpers, the noise
    Its blinding Your eyes.

Moved to Game Discussion, this is not a support thread.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

The secret lays on how much you have on your Visa Gold.
      Player: sunshinε
      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

nroamly ina month from dimentions i can pull in about 1200 marah ( well used to unsure on how much less ill get since nerf)

Comment

You got the jewel hunt which gives mahra in the higher boxes.

Comment

Sky Horns (~16 daily)
            Dimensions 5x active daily chests/an baggies
            Jewel hunt boxes too is decent, tho usually only collect them for event if it helps any lol

Average is 50+ mahra daily atm for me... pre-nerf was 80+

Comment

16 horns a day plus my 5 dimensions plus my jewel hunt plus cloud adventures at weekends equates to about 85 mahra and sep a day.. ( one dimension is expert ) not to mention 2x events in short succession of 3 purple slyphs gave 300 mahra each
              Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
              s371 Harmony

Comment

I upgraded my hades from 3 star blue, to 3 star purple in like... 3-4 sylph events.

spent 900 on a athena, only cause I earn so much of them, already up to 600-700 after a week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                  16 horns a day plus my 5 dimensions plus my jewel hunt plus cloud adventures at weekends equates to about 85 mahra and sep a day.. ( one dimension is expert ) not to mention 2x events in short succession of 3 purple slyphs gave 300 mahra each
                  hello there guildie :O
                  The colors, The grey
                  The fire, The smoke,
                  The lights, The dark
                  To speak or to choke
                  The words, That hurts
                  The truth, The lies
                  The wishpers, the noise
                  Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

Wraithraiser say: Dimensions 5x active daily chests/an baggies

im out from this subject but thx i seen it. on dimension says like u here, u can have 5 dimension opened in same time by subscribe vip or upgrade vip. what this mean? im almost lvl 5 vip and still cant do more than 3 lol
                    i read almost all benefits from vip lvl not seen something about dimension there :| can u send me a pm pls? thx
                    I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
                      Wraithraiser say: Dimensions 5x active daily chests/an baggies

im out from this subject but thx i seen it. on dimension says like u here, u can have 5 dimension opened in same time by subscribe vip or upgrade vip. what this mean? im almost lvl 5 vip and still cant do more than 3 lol
                      i read almost all benefits from vip lvl not seen something about dimension there :| can u send me a pm pls? thx
                      Lv1 vip = 1 extra dimension
                      Lv5 vip = 2 extra
                      Lv9 vip = 3 extra

So in total 5 dims for lv9s, 4 dims for lv5-8, an 3 for lv1-4 (trial vip card counts too)

Comment

Working...
                      X