Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance on 2/27 @ 05:00 EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been sending tickets to MXplay and R2 Games since 4am this morning. Not heard a word yet. It is getting very frustrating.

Alderon.

Comment

• Why cant login to S573 i can see all servers but on my own server my characters name not showing too
      -Bossgab
      Last edited by mrdhonskie; 02-28-2015, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• The issue with S573 is reported. There's a thread about it here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....my-server-S573
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by zaullord View Post
          dont make excuses for them we still havent got our legends of baloner rewards but they dont care they onyl want our money and dont even mentors yall aint helping for nothing your post r behind anyways all we got to do is check european server too see whats coming lazy lackeys
          they have released rewards for this event if u did not get i would file another ticket they were out for almost 2 week just saying
          forever faithful

Comment

• Still can't login, it's been 12 hours. W T F Wartunes???

Boku
            S573
            Last edited by R222270330; 02-28-2015, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• S573!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All day offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!

Comment

• 12hrs LoL come on r2 fix it . . .
                s573 server down and cant even log in . . .
                what happen?
                did the server dont have back up on that server and after maintenance all our chars been deleted?
                cant even find our char name @log in

Comment

• relax !!!! Peace, Love and Betrayal

By:SouHumilde
                  Last edited by SouHumilde; 02-28-2015, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• well its 7:09pm est and I am still unable to log onto server [S573] and still cant see my character's name! I turned in a ticket about this around 12 and still no reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by tsimerl6 View Post
                      well its 7:09pm est and I am still unable to log onto server [S573] and still cant see my character's name! I turned in a ticket about this around 12 and still no reply.
                      I just got a response on my ticket that I put out about the same time. Below I am going to copy and paste it. I hope it helps.

GM: Dear Player, Thank you for submitting you issue report. We have been made aware of this issue, whether through support tickets or our forums, and are investigating a solution to the issue. We must ask you to be patient with us. This is at the forefront of our minds and we can assure you that we are doing whatever we can to get this issue resolved in a timely manner. We hope to announce fixes and/or potential compensation (if applicable) after the issue has been resolved. We ask you to keep your eyes open on the forums as this is where compensation and bug fixes will be reported. Again we thank you for your report but we must ask you to sit tight. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you in the meantime! -The R2Games Team

Comment

• Originally posted by R288037937 View Post
                        I just got a response on my ticket that I put out about the same time. Below I am going to copy and paste it. I hope it helps.

GM: Dear Player, Thank you for submitting you issue report. We have been made aware of this issue, whether through support tickets or our forums, and are investigating a solution to the issue. We must ask you to be patient with us. This is at the forefront of our minds and we can assure you that we are doing whatever we can to get this issue resolved in a timely manner. We hope to announce fixes and/or potential compensation (if applicable) after the issue has been resolved. We ask you to keep your eyes open on the forums as this is where compensation and bug fixes will be reported. Again we thank you for your report but we must ask you to sit tight. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you in the meantime! -The R2Games Team
                        Why would it help? its the same automated response they send to every ticket. All its telling you is that no one has bothered to actually read your ticket yet, if they had they would have given a response that showed some indication of the specifics of the problem

Comment

• This issue needs to be resolved Many guilds were eliminated because of this fiasco and they and all of us in the EU and who ever else was affected should get compensation and an apology .
                          The lack of contact just seems to be stay typical to the R2 ways which is unfortunate.
                          Customer service is not in their vocabulary it seems.

Customer service:
                          noun
                          assistance and other resources that a company provides to the people who buy or use its products or services

Here i'll try and help:
                          顾客服务 (Gùkè fù wù)
                          Kundendienst
                          atendimento ao Cliente
                          serviciu clienți
                          klantenservice

Darrkin
                          Server: R2 - S219
                          Guild: Legends
                          Class: KightHood Mage
                          Level: 80
                          BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                          Arise ☾☾
                          Loki
                          Goddes of Prosperity
                          Hecate
                          Zeus
                          Poseidon
                          Venus

Comment

• need more maintenance still unable to log in
                            s158
                            forever faithful

Comment

• Originally posted by frostfinger View Post
                              need more maintenance still unable to log in
                              s158
                              Are you currently having trouble logging into S158? This post you have replied to is 6 months old. Are you having trouble after the most recent maintenance of 8/27/2015?

If so, what symptoms are you experiencing?
                              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                              Browser Game Support

Comment

• hey r2games whats happening in your games i cant log in i always been stuck then load again damn .. waste of time waiting .. please fix it i miss playing this game

Comment

Working...
                                X