Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance on 2/27 @ 05:00 EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its prob to add a cashier button to make fast payments to r2 lol

Comment

why do you need to do it now?

Comment

xgb

xgb bug compensation?

Comment

They wont fix anything ^^ and there wont be no compensation..
          Aiste - Knight
          ~*S213 Felmarsh*~

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.

Comment

i dont think they give me all hoofs , dragon essence and 7 mil gold lol

Comment

what for fu timing you have r2? i am sorry but we have 2 weeks no servermaintence and now you make a emergency maintence in 5 min we must do all? but the fu events what you make last time are ****,only for pay here and pay there! well done

Comment

i still can play bec not reload after reset time

Comment

U guys dont have time to reply to our mails as well, do u guys think that people playing this game are dumb *** or some thing else so that u dont need to respond them?????? i have been sending mails to u guys since last few days abt CW rewards and compensation to the players who got Choppa from big spender few days back. We need proper reply for the below mail once again.

hello Emma and rest, Waiting for your reply.......

Guys i have no idea what R2 thinks about the players in the game. They think we are dumb *** or some thing like that #14 lol they place Choppa Card in CW Rewards which was given in Big Spender event for 120K Balens that really sucks and not fare. Its good that finally R2 has decided to give new mounts as rewards but the mount shld be a new one which is never given away for cash before. R2 sucks if they do this it makes no sense getting mounts from Big Spender. I care a ball even if u delete my acct now lol but u suck R2 u don't care about players in game.

I demand u guys to compensate with other new mount to all that who got those mounts from Big Spender in case if u give away Big Spender Mounts in CW.........

If u guys care a ball for us then tell us that word directly.....

KingCLoWN
                  Server 270 HolyPeaks
                  Knight lvl 80 600K + BR

Comment

If it is only on the login server it should state that, then we could just continue playing?

Comment

hope they will fix xgvg isue

Comment

In the 2015 is not acceptable that you cannot work on online database, we all are spending a lot of money in this games, it should be correct that you should spend some money too in order to let your system work. The uptime is so bad and the "maintenance" is too frequent. I'm so busy to wait for your errors. You must start to give us a refound or balens for your unreliable service.

Comment

during CW last night i could'nt use my sylphs for first few matches even tho i placed them in a formation and on first fight didnt show any..few fight in and they all of a sudden appeared and yes i deffo set them on the formation tab before you ask..didnt get chance to screen shot or record it as i didnt expect it to happen..i noticed it also happened to a few peeps i vs..when you go into sylph mode all 3 sylphs supposed to open but only 1 was opening and then the other dissapeared..after about 3 or 4 matches it sorted itself out so didnt bother with a ticket either....this happen to anyone else?
                          ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

S seems to be a very popular letter at the moment

Comment

haha,we need this ya^^

Comment

Mounts will always be given away first on balans event and afterwards in normal events.
                                Like the cloudcaller was in CS GB. You either buy the mount quickly and have it few months before, or
                                you wait for it to come back in other events.

Comment

Working...
                                X