Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look tickets from server 400-419!!!

GUILD : THETITANS (many sand tickets no normal answer!)

PROBLEM: last week non of us was able to enter cs gb the other guild who fight us enter normaly and win
    we sand many screenshots !!!! we win first 2 scgb , but it seyed on 3th time we our in 2th battle.
    we dident get any points or anything last week , and now i have black screen after 5 min fight (i try client IE , mozila, chrom difrent pc difrent conection)

PLS do something about at and pls answer fast , maybee there are more guild who had same problem then u cann put as 1 vs other or anything

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
      Is there an exchange coming for the clown masks, do we need to hold on to them, or is it safe to open them?
      I find this a good match for R2. Clown event for a whole bunch of clowns....sounds about right. More likely there will be a bigger event with the clown stuff after the 2 days like they usually do so I would hold onto the clown masks.
      Daxraina
      S134
      Elysion
      lvl 80
      4370.1 K BR
      with MDM rank 2

Those that have survived to tell of my defeat will soon meet me again

I will see you ALL !!!

GO HARD OR GO HOME

Comment

Originally posted by R228148458 View Post
        Hi. Anyone knows how can i pass the last boss in solo dungeon 70-80 (ETERNAL SANCTUARY) with SSS assessment? I tried all: pots, scrolls, purge rune, with troops, without troops...And plz don't tell me I have to raise my BR or get to lvl 80...cause there are players in my guild who finished with SSS with lower BRs than me and lvl.
        TY
        Char name: Lathuron
        Guild: No Mercy
        Server: Twilight Temple
        Go ask in general support or game discussions

Comment

Clown Events..... ahh the irony

Comment

Could somebody explain why we now have Tower of Kings, Blessing Wheel and Sky Trail events that don't give any event items? Just a handful of gold, a handful of exp, soul crystals that are worthless to the majority of players and some gem packs. These seem to be the most worthless hot events ever.

Comment

nooooo rookkk

Comment

Working...
              X