Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Emergency Maintennance on 3/6 01:00 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too lazy to do dungs so no idea abt what the imbue bug was O.o
    and what was the aniversary glitch?
    someone pls tell me that thnx
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Suggesting that we allow a week of "all-you-can-bug" is absolutely ridiculous. If you'd like to contribute to the proper way of handling ToS violators, you may report suspicious players via the ticket system.

good day Reverie plss help fix our server s63 s65 s69 s71 problem is we can't login im sure only our server had this problem cause if i make new toon frm other server such s81 s77 i can get lv 1 toon in just 2 second

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
      :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

Originally posted by xRobertWafux View Post
        good day Reverie plss help fix our server s63 s65 s69 s71 problem is we can't login im sure only our server had this problem cause if i make new toon frm other server such s81 s77 i can get lv 1 toon in just 2 second
        I'd suggest you check the thread you originally started concerning this issue: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....11#post1288711

Comment

I'd suggest you check the thread you originally started concerning this issue: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....11#post1288711
          oh thanks reverie your always there if we need you

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
          :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

ambue cost for each item 60$ at bonuses and events , with dungeons it takes 2 weeks to ambue 1 item.
            to fix that glitch, i suggest to increase the drop rate , to equivalence , beside ambued gears are useless when u change the set to stronger one.
            increasing drop rate is not fair?
            put a specific dungeon like KD to be the source of ambue stones. just like psychodelica as the DC source and like EH dungeon for MEC.

Comment

ty for fixing our server

Comment

Originally posted by KingFisher04 View Post
                ty for fixing our server
                You're welcome. Happy to get you guys back on your feet.

Comment

Working...
                X