Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/11 @ 3:30 AM EDT - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 4!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Onhime View Post
    ok i really like the new sylph events but R2 Cupcake again. now. if you fight sylphs in the atoll you get say fire, wind, water, electro essences. it dont go into your bags but straight into your profile. HOW IN HELL CAN WE EXCHANGE THEM FOR THOSE SYLPHS IF IT DOESNT EVEN SHOW IN HOTEVENTS?! ***?! i have enough to get the puppy but i dont know how to get them out of my profile to show in hot events. so PLZ HELP ME WITH THIS!
    This has been reported already. When we hear more, we'll let people know.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I wanna know where is compensation for West/East coast servers
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I want to get my Cerberus slyph, but because of this stupid bug i Cant, Fix this now plz!?!?
        Server: S355, Mage - 100k non Casher

Comment

this entire game is getting frigging annoying. kabam screws things up and the players pay for it. the last comp pack was BULL ***!!! i lost more from their F up than what was given in the comp pack. i am done spending money on a game that has lousy customer service and does not give a ** about its players

Comment

I lost 2 days of my advanced dimension - oh hey - giving some exp scrolls as compensation. oh yeah really nice- No thats dam service - because Dimension maps are just on limited days. so basicly 2 days of advenced dimension 10+1 reward is even more then those dam 40 mahra and sepulcrum- instead should be giving Dimension life renew life shards.
            + lost like 2 days of rewards from 3 dimensions - 2 basic and 1 intermediate.
            So yeah - thats how dam service for clients who were spending alot of begining of r2 servers.
            [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
            Character: Lanankuras
            Lv:80
            Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
            And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

Put back the Mahra/Seppulcrum exchange for sylphs already ! you Cupcakes !!! For F sake, when you guys did something good, you had to change it... what the $%$ , the F%$$% !
              S71. Mage lvl 72.
              Chosed Game Play Style: non - casher

Comment

Originally posted by Beyoond View Post
                Put back the Mahra/Seppulcrum exchange for sylphs already ! you Cupcakes !!! For F sake, when you guys did something good, you had to change it... what the $%$ , the F%$$% !
                Now what are you complaining about? You get the opportunity to get an advanced sylph right now, all you have to do is put in some effort and farm some sylph essences in atoll...instead of embracing that opportunity you manage to go on and whine about an event in which you actually had to give up good amounts of mahra of sepulcrum to get that same advanced sylph?!.....youre unbelievable

In case you wouldve wanted an athena or gaia....i bet if youre just a little patient it will come around at one point

Comment

Unique equipment will revive the game !
                  Lvl requrement for set, it is not necessary ...
                  ... the more interesting ang unique things there are more good gaming ...
                  Now all have the same sylph's ... boredom ...
                  Last edited by Hunter73; 03-13-2015, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanankuras View Post
                    I lost 2 days of my advanced dimension - oh hey - giving some exp scrolls as compensation. oh yeah really nice- No thats dam service - because Dimension maps are just on limited days. so basicly 2 days of advenced dimension 10+1 reward is even more then those dam 40 mahra and sepulcrum- instead should be giving Dimension life renew life shards.
                    + lost like 2 days of rewards from 3 dimensions - 2 basic and 1 intermediate.
                    This

And not liking the idea of red sylphs. The gap between people is wide enough already

Comment

Fix the eve seal exchange for the slyph equipment, 150 mahra and selpecrum

Comment

Originally posted by Nises View Post
                        Fix the eve seal exchange for the slyph equipment, 150 mahra and selpecrum
                        Eve is the electro sylph and you are mistaking it for gaia which is the refined dark sylph
                        IGN: princestewii
                        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

what so i have to exchange 3 seals for hercules then exchange that seal

Comment

Any news on purgatory maze rewards fixed?

Comment

dont expect that soon (or ever)

Comment

Working...
                              X