Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/11 @ 3:30 AM EDT - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 4!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"for example MiniClip will get the newest version with the kids etc
    on the 10th of aprill"

if this is true, then so will us on kabam. Or miclip will be separated from cross server stuff.
    so patiense :P
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      Please though take into account this.. we are not miniclip, we are not Ennia games, or other platforms. We are not China. What other platforms or versions may get does not always dictate what we may get here. I know this is not a popular thing to say but it is the truth and am sorry.
      And what comes to this dear mentor. yes we do...as long as those providers are on same cross server packs as we are. If we wont get them, well. we will face kids on cw when we don't have them. have arena teams with huge br gain on toons and sylphs. so on so on.
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
        And what comes to this dear mentor. yes we do...as long as those providers are on same cross server packs as we are. If we wont get them, well. we will face kids on cw when we don't have them. have arena teams with huge br gain on toons and sylphs. so on so on.
        If you really believe missing one day of rewards is going to cause you to lose in CWs, you weren't going to win anyways...

Comment

ummm. was an anwser to mentor. if miniclip gets kiddos lets say a month before than kabam r2 so on. and are still in same cw bracket. really think it wont affect results?
          Kabam -57 Archer
          Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
            ummm. was an anwser to mentor. if miniclip gets kiddos lets say a month before than kabam r2 so on. and are still in same cw bracket. really think it wont affect results?
            It's not even possible from an engineering perspective to have cw between two different versions of WT.

And no, top cashers will still cash their way to the top. That's like saying people who started this game in 2014 have no way to catch up to people in 2013.
            Last edited by Tranc3motion; 03-10-2015, 05:11 PM.

Comment

well doh. thats what i was anwserin to for mentor. miniclip has same version (if not, why are they in same cross server events with kabam an r2).

and yes. cashers will cash, but havin 2 providers on same cross server brackets get stuff weeks or months apart would be kinda bad. casher on non casher.
              Kabam -57 Archer
              Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                tle).[*]Added 2 new double attribute Astrals: Critical Strike and Summer God.
                [/LIST]
                its only one new astral called summer good that is crit+penetration

why not added that we get adv guild skills?
                Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
                Dragon Sword Master
                Server: kongregate s6
                Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

Link to profile

Comment

more lag and bugs sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by R218338806 View Post
                    one more **** upp and im out of here
                    and u will feel it Spending thousands each month

give us 1 month vip for example or 100 mahra for example
                    give us rewards so big that we can say...: alright thanks we forgive the stupidy of u mentors and admins!
                    Hmmm, so player who is "Spending thousands" is cryin for 1 month VIP ($8) and/or 100 mahra = 3500 balens = $35 - and this is w/o any discount... honestly with all of those spender events you can get those 100 mahra just for free...
                    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Can we get some bugs fixed too while the update is being implemented? Like the memory leak? Or the cache issue? Or the login redirect that's even there on mini-client now? Or the disconnects while in the Mystic's Gate in my city when a dimension is out of time but not disappeared?Or the communication times between the servers of different providers and us?

If you guys fix pretty much anything, we would be grateful.
                      Name: Phoenixia
                      Server: R2 S-319
                      Class: Mage
                      BR: 911k
                      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

well we at west american serever never got any compensation for anything we lost. i send in a snapshot of my int dimension. where is my rewards?!

Comment

The new talents for knights are very useless.

Comment

A lot of you suggesting new things aren't doing anything but clogging up the thread. They're going to do what they're going to do, not check the forums and delay the maintenance even more by adhering to anything you guys say. All we can do is ask questions and request more information...post complaints and suggestions somewhere that will be read with the intention of actually implementing/fixing those things.

That said, are we receiving any of the new items required for/awarded by the various new additions to the game? It would be really nice to get at least a small amount of the newly implemented things so that we can test their value (as well as participate in all the new additions) and decide how adjust balen spending/time consumption/etc. accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                              If you are from a pacific or east coast server more information can be found here, as well as an edit from Esme.

March 9: I've just been told that these bugs will be fixed tomorrow and that compensation will be send out to the servers affected. I've not been told what said compensation is.

So just hang in there if this is the case.. if not give me more information please so I or another can try to help.
                              The 9th is the day I got no "check in" credit for. It is not circled nor could I click it to check in on. The 10th is circled as it was fixed then and could be clicked as normal. So we have this problem of days now being out of sync. Where we should have got the 10 day rewards for check in on the 10th day..we didnt because we could not check in on the 9th day. This puts every thing running late for being able to collect as we are supposed to. This is not our fault but the fault of R2 yet we suffer for it. Will this be taken into consideration also or just forgotten. I am not high enough VIP at the moment for it to matter..but the ones who are that have auto check in..it would not have checked them in either..another problem caused. But it does matter to me that people still are missing that day of check in and not getting the 10th day check in rewards on the 10th day. Some only look at the big things, but others of us look at the "whole" picture. This part also reflects the "whole" picture. It is a part that messes with the whole month of rewards from check in days. A detail some dont think about. And could you please refer to Pacific as West Coast? Some get confused and think you forgot West Coast ty

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                                It's not even possible from an engineering perspective to have cw between two different versions of WT.

And no, top cashers will still cash their way to the top. That's like saying people who started this game in 2014 have no way to catch up to people in 2013.
                                From a software Engineering perspective it is not only possible but is done all the time with Operating Systems AND Applications programs..
                                Unless the application actually checks it will try to handshake and run AS IF ..
                                But of course our devs are professionals and they will check for such things - uhmm right? oh, of course they will. but nvm .. that wont be a problem.

Actually, CW is run on same set of servers and will have the same patch level for everybody.. same fixes and same bugs .. and that could be a problem.
                                Still R2 has a good track record. *COFFS* - reaches for coffee and a couple of cup cakes.

Try and keep things in perspective.. Too much arguing with each other and making cute remarks (like I just did) and it doesn't accomplish anything positive at all.
                                Last edited by MynxShadow; 03-11-2015, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X