Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/11 @ 3:30 AM EDT - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 4!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you need to change this sentence, "Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours", every time maintenance are approximately 6 to 7/8 hours. Not copy paste, btw we need MERGE nor patch.

Comment

They dont fix nothing !!! Always give us some ****** thinghs and lag is more worst after maintenance ! Tomorrow we will get a emergency maintenance because they dont fix nothing now !And insteed to create new things try to solve old bugs and another thinghs !
      Last edited by Arrow24k; 03-11-2015, 03:40 AM.

Comment

btw we need MERGE nor patch.[/QUOTE]

from the dying wails of s1 I agree...we are in much greater need of merger than another patch...but sadly r2 in need of cash and as patch just means more items needed that are only available for pay...methinks a merger is on deaf ears...all eyes are too focused on spreadsheet of money the new patch will extract from player wallets (*hides wallet* there!!.....hmmm now where is that walllet...ptc...ooooo noooo DAMN where did I hide that wallet???.....*tears apart house....wallet? oh wallet??? where are youuuuu????)
        ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
        SquishyFoxy
        S1 resident Gently fragile mage
        (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Just stop with this new things ! Verry soon Wartune will become League of Angels ! 2milions BR or other Cupcakes ! I want old Wartune back it was much more funny !
          I know R2 need money but this new thinghs will not help too much !Some of this heavy cashers will gone soon because of R2 stupidity !And stop with this new servers ! You *** new players and dont do nothing for they !Just do a server merge insteed to create new and new servers
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-11-2015, 04:19 AM.

Comment

all i know is it's getting to the point where there's just too much **** to do and too much **** to remember and too ******* many different types of crystals to keep track of and and and. god damn. there's such thing as too many ingredients in the chili guys.

Comment

I agree... far to much to do everyday.... people still have lives to get to.

Comment

anyone know where to get more info on 2 new double attribute Astrals: Critical Strike and Summer God?

Comment

its crit plus penetration. drop rate is ********. cost 30k or 45k. what else?

Comment

Im guessing Critical Strike is Crit plus Penetration... what is the Summer God one about?

Comment

come on now....one cost 30k and one cost 45k. what do you think?

Comment

it says "2 new double attribute astrals"... therefore each should have 2 attributes.... are both Crit plus penetration, just the yellow one weaker?

Comment

yes. both crit and penetration. one is gold one is red

Comment

ok thankyou

Comment

Wartune(lag-artune)

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                              Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 11th of March at 3:30 AM EDT (00:30 AM PDT, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). During the maintenance, we will update the Ver 3.40 Part 4 to All Servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patchnotes:
                              • Added Guild Beast (Braves’ Battle). - More Info.
                              • Added 2 new double attribute Astrals: Critical Strike and Summer God .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]129459[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]129460[/ATTACH]
                              • Added Purgatory Maze, found in the Forgotten Catacombs. - More Info.
                              • Added Legendary Talents, which unlock once a level 80 player completes class advancement.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]129461[/ATTACH]
                              • Added Mythic Advanced Sylph. - More Info.

all this things r means tht u hv to play 365day x24hrs=8760hrs......n u also need to upgrade ur monthly budget to play WARTUNE (LAG-ARTUNE) smoothly

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow24k View Post
                                Just stop with this new things ! Verry soon Wartune will become League of Angels ! 2milions BR or other Cupcakes ! I want old Wartune back it was much more funny !
                                I know R2 need money but this new thinghs will not help too much !Some of this heavy cashers will gone soon because of R2 stupidity !And stop with this new servers ! You *** new players and dont do nothing for they !Just do a server merge insteed to create new and new servers
                                Wartune League of Angels, yea they did it. step by step.
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-11-2015, 04:20 AM.
                                is that true ?

Comment

Working...
                                X