No announcement yet.

[Guide] Guild Beast (Braves’ Battle)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually the hp aint a big problem. hit the boss once and get prices. let those who got gold or covenant kill it. not many guilds with 50+ to hit it anyway so. 48 fangs for just hittin it once can be yours (unless it has to be killed to get the fangs. If so, do tell)
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapient06 View Post
      Which will discourage all those who don't have Spirit Covenant from participating - especially those who are low level and can't survive long or afford the constant gold to resupply hp and troops.

And if troops are expended as well, that will only lead to more gold necessary by either using them and having to buy more, or not using them and dying more quickly (thus needing more gold either way for those without Spirit Covenant). For those who are higher levels and have expensive troops that provide minimal enhancement to damage/survivability, you may discourage us from participating as well - especially if there is a quick inevitable "big AoE that kills you no and your troops matter what" attack. That forces those of us with level 70 troops to either use them and spend lots of gold replenishing, or to not use them and thereby hurt the guild and our rankings.

Having to replenish hp/troops will discourage both higher and lower levels from participating. ESPECIALLY the most powerful players who have no use for resistance crystals shards until higher levels of resistance crystals/more shields are added. Why would the most powerful players bother if there aren't significant rewards that we all can use, like Guild Battle provides.

So really, entire guilds will be hurt by fewer people participating - which means that because the battle will take longer with fewer participants - that there will be a spiral effect where even more players will choose not to bother because the rewards will be decreased...and so on and so on. Divine Altar is already pointless enough for most guilds...is this going to implode due to poor mechanics resulting in fewer participants decreasing rewards decreasing participants decreasing rewards etc...like Divine Altar does?

Please tell me this is not the case - that it is like World Boss or at least Guild Battle in these respects. Make the rewards significant enough to encourage players of all levels and strengths to participate, thereby increasing the likelihood of the event being utilized and prioritized exponentially. If you do penalize us with replenishing hp/gold - justify the lost gold on hp/troops or provide rewards that weaker players will benefit from. And if you don't provide more rewards than what you listed above, the most powerful players will likely also be discouraged from participating regardless of hp/troop replenishment cost.

The above conditions will for the most part determine if it will be:

A. A product of reason and mathematically sensible mechanics that will enhance the game's social interdependence for mutual benefit.

B. A new addition that implodes on itself because the developers didn't bother to focus on the calculation of the mechanics, and simply rushed to implement a falsely alluring waste of a guildwide-related event?

So which will it be? Is our money paying the developing to spend their time and effort creating new expansions that enhance the game? You can bet that your player base/income will definitely be affected in one way or another based on the MORALE FOR FUTURE ENHANCEMENTS REGARDING OUR MONEY AND TIME.

I assume you administrators are hired because you're rational enough to determine the answer to this - and that the developers are hired because they are as well. If either of the above are not true, I'm paying people who to provide a product/service that would make an incalculable exponential amount of players/money by reading and adhering to this post.

Take a guess at how your job stability is affected. The additions and expansions to your product are what really indicate if I should continue to make investments in a game that I can expect will be worth it...

...or that I should expect to be effectively ripped off. Do you think that I'm going to continue doing business with you if the forecast shows that we should swap shoes? There are a limited amount of junkies who will continue paying your salary, but only for so long.

For now, I put food on your table...I would think that would be reason enough to use whatever influence you have in association with this game to relay these ideas - the importance of focusing on expansions and additions - to whomever is associated with/responsible for making sure that you won't be needing a new job anytime soon.

After all, this post is free of charge. If it's ignored, I'll re-format and post it so that it hopefully is acknowledged by the administrators/developers/etc. who can forward the message. We both would like it to be circulated amongst your employer and all its affiliates.
      I didnt read your whole post. I read until it said why do it. The simple answer is advanced guild skills can only be obtained by the DROPS from guild beast.

EDIT: players under 55 will be forced to lvl to participate or simply sit out. You must have a sylph to go.
      Last edited by R266928209; 03-11-2015, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Based on description, you use sylphs, not troops, so you do not expend any troops there... The unlimited healing part of the spirit covenant is mandatory since Dragon Invasion. You can buy it for some bound balens in the shop, affordable easily for any free player.
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Gunwitch View Post
          If Daru upgrades the beast. Where does this Daru come from ? Guild member donations, or elsewhere ?
          Guild member donations. Its tagged as Warpath and can be found between the Gold and Balens donation slots.

On another note, why start at level 55? It would have been nice of this info was released during the testing phase.

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
            Based on description, you use sylphs, not troops, so you do not expend any troops there... The unlimited healing part of the spirit covenant is mandatory since Dragon Invasion. You can buy it for some bound balens in the shop, affordable easily for any free player.
            Except you can't use bound balens on covenant items, so yeah.

And wasn't boss supposed to have 2 summon times with 1 reward attempt daily? They changed that?

Comment

They should make it like the World Boss and not take HP away because honestly it takes way too much, especially for players with 300-600k HP.

Also, I heard that to upgrade the Guild Boss the first time is around 3.6 billion daru and probably more later on, so it will take a very long time getting that.

Comment

they should at least make it twice summon per day

Comment

Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
                  They should make it like the World Boss and not take HP away because honestly it takes way too much, especially for players with 300-600k HP.

Also, I heard that to upgrade the Guild Boss the first time is around 3.6 billion daru and probably more later on, so it will take a very long time getting that.
                  its 360million. Your math is a bit off.

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Except you can't use bound balens on covenant items, so yeah.

And wasn't boss supposed to have 2 summon times with 1 reward attempt daily? They changed that?
                  Yes you can use BB to buy ANYTHING IN THE GAME except hot items. i use BB to buy power of healing.

Comment

Originally posted by R266928209 View Post

Yes you can use BB to buy ANYTHING IN THE GAME except hot items. i use BB to buy power of healing.

Do you play on pluto?

Comment

tiwce daily please...some of us will never see this event at 1 time per day

Comment

Originally posted by R266928209 View Post
                        No, your math is off. You need 3.6 billion daru, not 360 million, to upgrade the boss to level 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
                          No, your math is off. You need 3.6 billion daru, not 360 million, to upgrade the boss to level 2.
                          i misread. still its not much for a guild to contribute.
                          Last edited by R266928209; 03-11-2015, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
                            You may have that much HP, but you don't need it. All guild boss hits are proportional to your HP...some take ~10%, some take ~60%. At least 300k BR and up players only need 10k HP to start with and survive with no heals.

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
                              3,600,000 Million Contribution for first level.
                              So the guild needs to donate 3.6 Bil Daru to upgrade the boss.

here is quick number cheater for you

ttt,bbb,mmm,ttt,hhh

t-trillions
                              b-billions
                              m-millions
                              t-thousands
                              h-hundreds

Click image for larger version

Name:	Warpath.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	1709556

Can't wait for lvl 3..
                              Last edited by ThaSpot; 03-31-2015, 03:45 PM.
                              [B]Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Spot - Guild: Glory

Comment

(3 600 000 000 daru) / 1 000 = (3 600 000 warpath) contribution
                                so need 3.6kkk daru to upgrade to level 2 boss
                                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X