Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Guild Beast (Braves’ Battle)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and for next level (3) need 9.900.000 warpath...
    level 2 boss costs 40000 warpath to summon where level 1 costs 20000

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

Do you play on pluto?
      Im not sure, but I think I used to buy them with BB in the past, so either they changed that or im just rambling like a antiapartheid.

Comment

as long as I remember, I always needed real balens to buy them. if there was a time when it was possible to get them from bount balens, I'm sorry I missed it, I would have store them in advance ;(
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Is there any chart or guide as to how much daru is required to upgrade beast to next lvl?

Comment

in order not to waste hp/gold for it, just enter in each battle with 1 hp, use hp rune immediately and u can survive till the big hit, at least for me works as lvl 80, 330k br.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              Im not sure, but I think I used to buy them with BB in the past, so either they changed that or im just rambling like a antiapartheid.
              originally, the only things you couldn't buy with bb were the "hot items". They changed it at some point without saying anything. they're good like that.

Comment

My guild agreed on all going in, throwing one attack(we are only 5-10 active players, so can't kill it), a tip for weak guilds like ours!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

And wasn't boss supposed to have 2 summon times with 1 reward attempt daily? They changed that?
                  Yeah.. This is really ******* stupid! I can almost never do it at the time most other people can.. and have more then a few guildmates from all over the world that can't do it all because of that. This NEEDS to have more than one summon! Full stop!

Comment

a simple question from a un skilled new player

do i earn in this event exp point the deacription says yes if yes i better stay away from for now? can any one tell me axatly how it works there?

Comment

Originally posted by Sapient06 View Post
                      Which will discourage all those who don't have Spirit Covenant from participating - especially those who are low level and can't survive long or afford the constant gold to resupply hp and troops.

And if troops are expended as well, that will only lead to more gold necessary by either using them and having to buy more, or not using them and dying more quickly (thus needing more gold either way for those without Spirit Covenant). For those who are higher levels and have expensive troops that provide minimal enhancement to damage/survivability, you may discourage us from participating as well - especially if there is a quick inevitable "big AoE that kills you no and your troops matter what" attack. That forces those of us with level 70 troops to either use them and spend lots of gold replenishing, or to not use them and thereby hurt the guild and our rankings.

Having to replenish hp/troops will discourage both higher and lower levels from participating. ESPECIALLY the most powerful players who have no use for resistance crystals shards until higher levels of resistance crystals/more shields are added. Why would the most powerful players bother if there aren't significant rewards that we all can use, like Guild Battle provides.

So really, entire guilds will be hurt by fewer people participating - which means that because the battle will take longer with fewer participants - that there will be a spiral effect where even more players will choose not to bother because the rewards will be decreased...and so on and so on. Divine Altar is already pointless enough for most guilds...is this going to implode due to poor mechanics resulting in fewer participants decreasing rewards decreasing participants decreasing rewards etc...like Divine Altar does?

Please tell me this is not the case - that it is like World Boss or at least Guild Battle in these respects. Make the rewards significant enough to encourage players of all levels and strengths to participate, thereby increasing the likelihood of the event being utilized and prioritized exponentially. If you do penalize us with replenishing hp/gold - justify the lost gold on hp/troops or provide rewards that weaker players will benefit from. And if you don't provide more rewards than what you listed above, the most powerful players will likely also be discouraged from participating regardless of hp/troop replenishment cost.

The above conditions will for the most part determine if it will be:

A. A product of reason and mathematically sensible mechanics that will enhance the game's social interdependence for mutual benefit.

B. A new addition that implodes on itself because the developers didn't bother to focus on the calculation of the mechanics, and simply rushed to implement a falsely alluring waste of a guildwide-related event?

So which will it be? Is our money paying the developing to spend their time and effort creating new expansions that enhance the game? You can bet that your player base/income will definitely be affected in one way or another based on the MORALE FOR FUTURE ENHANCEMENTS REGARDING OUR MONEY AND TIME.

I assume you administrators are hired because you're rational enough to determine the answer to this - and that the developers are hired because they are as well. If either of the above are not true, I'm paying people who to provide a product/service that would make an incalculable exponential amount of players/money by reading and adhering to this post.

Take a guess at how your job stability is affected. The additions and expansions to your product are what really indicate if I should continue to make investments in a game that I can expect will be worth it...

...or that I should expect to be effectively ripped off. Do you think that I'm going to continue doing business with you if the forecast shows that we should swap shoes? There are a limited amount of junkies who will continue paying your salary, but only for so long.

For now, I put food on your table...I would think that would be reason enough to use whatever influence you have in association with this game to relay these ideas - the importance of focusing on expansions and additions - to whomever is associated with/responsible for making sure that you won't be needing a new job anytime soon.

After all, this post is free of charge. If it's ignored, I'll re-format and post it so that it hopefully is acknowledged by the administrators/developers/etc. who can forward the message. We both would like it to be circulated amongst your employer and all its affiliates.
                      It a new event added. How can it hurt guilds. Jadijada some guilds will do better.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaSpot View Post
                        3,600,000 Million Contribution for first level.
                        So the guild needs to donate 360,000,000 million Daru to upgrade the boss.

here is quick number cheater for you

ttt,bbb,mmm,ttt,hhh

t-trillions
                        b-billions
                        m-millions
                        t-thousands
                        h-hundreds

[ATTACH=CONFIG]129809[/ATTACH]
                        Yah so 1-2 months only even for noob guilds. Think they got it right for once. Strong guild will do it real fast.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post

• The Guild Beast can be upgraded with Warpath which can be cultivated with Daru. The higher the level of the Guild Beast, the better the rewards.

Please give information about rewards after each upgrade

Comment

Same ... like a "kick guild players" circling guilds 100 times a day ...

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                              Summoning
                              • The guild leader can summon the Guild Beast once per day. Summon attempts reset at 5:00 AM every day.

Note: Players can participate in this event multiple times; however will only be rewarded once per day.

Ummmm....wut???
                              It's like World Boss. You can attack it multiple times in the same session. You attack, you die, you have a cooldown, you attack again. Lather, rinse, repeat until it's dead.

Comment

Originally posted by cainedepazit View Post
                                in order not to waste hp/gold for it, just enter in each battle with 1 hp, use hp rune immediately and u can survive till the big hit, at least for me works as lvl 80, 330k br.
                                Yep agee with this 100%. Enter afk, autosylph, use hp rune then afk again. The normal attacks do no dmg to an 80 with a half decent br and the big attacks deal a % of remaining health and wont actually kill you.

Also in our guild we generally dont bother spending the whole 30 mins attacking, its the biggest time waste ever, just zone in do a couple of hits then carry on with your life. You still get the rewards even if u dont kill the boss and even if you are no longer zoned in

Comment

Working...
                                X