Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Guild Beast (Braves’ Battle)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guild kick compensation ....

Comment

if boss is not killed do we still get rewards i ask because we a small guild and not many players to help kill it i think

Comment

Yes you get the rewards.

Comment

I highly advise my guild to only hit it a few times and then just let it rumble for the 30 minutes. You will get the rewards regardless.
          Realistically, we can't beat it. We can only get it down to about 2 bars if we go all out due to differences in schedules and us being a small guild in general.
          I agree with what others said, save the HP, hit it a few times and still enjoy the rewards.

Comment

How do they set the strength of the guild beast, is there just 1 like WB? no-one in our guild bothers to do it anymore as the best our guild has achieved is a total of 1.22%, poor i know but were a small guild with small players

Comment

Originally posted by Darknova2056 View Post
              Yep agee with this 100%. Enter afk, autosylph, use hp rune then afk again. The normal attacks do no dmg to an 80 with a half decent br and the big attacks deal a % of remaining health and wont actually kill you.

Also in our guild we generally dont bother spending the whole 30 mins attacking, its the biggest time waste ever, just zone in do a couple of hits then carry on with your life. You still get the rewards even if u dont kill the boss and even if you are no longer zoned in
              R2 changed the mechanic of this boss. Actually, it can kill you easily and very fast, I do not like, I would prefer like before. R2 is expert in harming things that were working well. Epic fail!

Comment

Did any guild upgrade to level 3 yet?

Comment

9.9 billion for level 3, we are about halfway there

Comment

I just want to know if an upgraded beast gives more fangs? or is it still same?

Comment

Originally posted by R27018915 View Post
                      I just want to know if an upgraded beast gives more fangs? or is it still same?
                      1st Upgrade: double hp and ~20% more fangs

Comment

Has anyone checked warpath cost to update to Level 2 (warpath) for Patch 5.01? since GB was changed alot with this update. Is it still 3.6b Daru?

Comment

Working...
                        X