No announcement yet.

[Guide] Purgatory Maze

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is funny that it is for class advanced 80s. The videos I seen from test servers show it dropping mainly 70 legendary stones and crystalloids. Seems like another wasted balen event then. Full 80 gear who needs 70 stones? 70s stone level 6 crystalloids vulcan stoves and level 1 resistance crystals with minor gold drops. I think I will sell my house so I can run this daily.

Comment

You have to take everything they say with a pinch of salt. There are numerous inaccurate description on the forum and events.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by R28263389 View Post
        Hammers and transposer scrolls are still too hard to get except for heavy cashers. Who can afford to buy 3 crypt keys every day and HOPE you get a transposer? Yes BUY, because we all know crypt keys hardly drop either. Between the lag, the bugs, and the devious underhanded way R2 scams people out of their money, it's no wonder people rant here. Can you really blame them?
        i get 4-8 FREE crypt keys a week. Your not running the right solo dungeon.

EDIT: Question. Where are our purgatory keys they gave away in the daily login event not long ago? like 3rd login event ago????
        Last edited by R266928209; 03-11-2015, 06:44 AM.

Comment

I got 3 lvl 1 resist crystals and 20 crystal shards, worth a total of 320 x 0.15 = 48 balens). Legend stones, crystalloids are no use to me (like to 95% of the players) so this doesn't seem a great deal for 150 balens

I guess I gonna skip this event until the evolve stuff is added to the rewards (in months? never? when reaching lvl 30?)
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by R266928209 View Post
            i get 4-8 FREE crypt keys a week. Your not running the right solo dungeon.

EDIT: Question. Where are our purgatory keys they gave away in the daily login event not long ago? like 3rd login event ago????
            Those were not actually purgatory keys but instead war flags for the cloud adventures. When cloud adventures comes around if you check the call a friend box, you will see how many you still have active.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              Those were not actually purgatory keys but instead war flags for the cloud adventures. When cloud adventures comes around if you check the call a friend box, you will see how many you still have active.
              actually.. the description of the warhammers did state purgatory and if you look at the image, it is the same as the purgatory key. This is the photo from my ticket, modified to show the purgatory key shows today. This was not suppose to be for cloud adventures, where it resets your war hammers daily. I have had a ticket in for over a month on this, if it was something as simple as it was for cloud adventures, I am sure they would have closed my ticket. Click image for larger version

Name:	ticket.png
Views:	1
Size:	849.4 KB
ID:	1709458

Comment

Originally posted by ~Wicked~ View Post
                actually.. the description of the warhammers did state purgatory and if you look at the image, it is the same as the purgatory key. This is the photo from my ticket, modified to show the purgatory key shows today. This was not suppose to be for cloud adventures, where it resets your war hammers daily. I have had a ticket in for over a month on this, if it was something as simple as it was for cloud adventures, I am sure they would have closed my ticket. [ATTACH=CONFIG]129500[/ATTACH]
                Here is the ticket. oop, sorry, my mistake. I can not find a ticket number the image is the only proof I have lol. Not that is matters at this point, we wont get them back anyways lol. Lost all faith in the dev's however I choose to play this game so as my mom would say.. "suck it up and stop being a sally pants" either deal with the R2 cupcaking or stop playing, and this game is like crack so... log on tomorrow lol!
                Last edited by ~Wicked~; 03-11-2015, 08:00 AM. Reason: tickets are not to be posted on the forum. :)

Comment

hurm wonder if they added the sylph stuff to the maze or is it rng like gem transposers meaning ud have to run it thousands of times to stand a chance of getting 500

Comment

pfff, hahhahahahhha more harder than necropolis, awesome reward.... for 9 lvl get 25 crystaloid lvl 6, 6 leg stone lvl 70 and 3 vulcans stove....

Comment

this is incorrect it showed purgatory key not warflags even had the same exact icon as shown to you in the next post.

Comment

Made it to lvl 15 of Purgatory. Can't say i'm impressed with the rewards at all. w.t.f. do I need with lvl 70 stones or crystaloids when you have to be lvl 80 advanced class to even get in?
                        so you got me for 150 balens to get 3 keys just to try it out, but thats all you get until i see a reason to make it worth going back in
                        Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Originally posted by R218890822 View Post
                          Made it to lvl 15 of Purgatory. Can't say i'm impressed with the rewards at all. w.t.f. do I need with lvl 70 stones or crystaloids when you have to be lvl 80 advanced class to even get in?
                          so you got me for 150 balens to get 3 keys just to try it out, but thats all you get until i see a reason to make it worth going back in
                          guy on my server got lvl 80 legend stones too. and he stopped at lvl 10.

Comment

got to 14 rewards are way to poor to run it dayly untill its garentied to drop moon dust every time u run it i wont enter again

Comment

Originally posted by R266928209 View Post
                              this is incorrect it showed purgatory key not warflags even had the same exact icon as shown to you in the next post.
                              This was what we were told about the issue, that it was the wrong image/description combination. If I have been wrong or misinformed I am sure someone higher up will come along and correct me though, they are good at that.. and stealing my cookie jar *lol*
                              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

This was what we were told about the issue, that it was the wrong image/description combination. If I have been wrong or misinformed I am sure someone higher up will come along and correct me though, they are good at that.. and stealing my cookie jar *lol*
                                Ok i can understand that. But being a provider in this case a seller they are entitled to honor that mistake. ty for the help and responses. Dont worry about the cookie jar put crackers in their store cookies in cracker box. Theyll never look there lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X