[Guide] Mythic Sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Mythic Sylphs

How to Obtain: Mythic Sylphs can be obtained after a second refinement.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ares.png
Views:	1
Size:	263.7 KB
ID:	1769233

Name:	Hela.png
Size:	281.4 KB
ID:	1769234

Name:	Poseidon.png
Size:	525.3 KB
ID:	1769235

Name:	Venus.png
Size:	549.2 KB
ID:	1769236

Name:	Zeus.png
Size:	470.2 KB
ID:	1769237

Second Refinement Requirements:
    1. Lvl. 80+ Legendary Sylph that has already been refined.
    2. Refinement materials: Moon Rock and Moon Dust. Light & Dark Sylphs require additional Divinity Stones.

Required Items:
    • Moon Rock
    • Moon Dust
    • Divinity Stone

A single second refinement consumes:
    • Moon Dust x500
    • Moon Stone x500

Refining Light & Dark Sylphs will require an additional Divinity Stone x500.

Either Enchanting or upgrading sylph or legendary quality or above will requires Adv. Sepulcrum and Adv. Mahra.

Dear Emma, I know you are just doing your job here posting information, but could you do me a favor and tell the developers to stop adding new materials/currency to the game or eliminate some ... everyones inventory is already bursting with them. Thank you in advance.

Comment

A bit confused here:
      Moon rock is available only by purchase yet divinity stones drop from purgatory maze? Isn't that viceversa?
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Right.... So in the worse case scenario you can get your Mythic Sylphs after 500 days, if no other options are offered in order to obtain Moon Dust and Moon Stone Well done! (my ***....) to the creators of this idea.

Comment

Originally posted by djimmy006 View Post
          Right.... So in the worse case scenario you can get your Mythic Sylphs after 500 days, if no other options are offered in order to obtain Moon Dust and Moon Stone Well done! (my ***....) to the creators of this idea.
          almost 2 years. ......
          and Balens
          is that true ?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post

2. Refinement materials: Moon Rock and Moon Dust. Light & Dark Sylphs require additional Divinity Stones.

Required Items:
            • Moon Rock: Obtained through the Shop of Turmoil exchange.
            • Moon Dust: Obtained through the Purgatory Maze, drops every five levels with amounts ranging from 1 - 4.
            • Divinity Stone: Obtained through the Purgatory Maze, drops every five levels with amounts ranging from 1 - 4.

• Moon Dust x500
            • Moon Stone x500

Either Enchanting or upgrading sylph or legendary quality or above will requires Adv. Sepulcrum and Adv. Mahra.
            Damn Cupcakes divinity stone divinity stone where's those stupid things for non cashier I've purple Hades long time ago Since September6 2014 (over 7months) Ican't refine coz of this Cupcakes divinity stones :3Click image for larger version

Name:	purple hades.jpg
Size:	215.4 KB
ID:	1709445
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-11-2015, 05:18 AM.
            :cool:S3x:p

Comment

Originally posted by DoomStrom View Post
              Damn Cupcakes divinity stone divinity stone where's those stupid things for non cashier I've purple Hades long time ago Since September6 2014 (over 7months) Ican't refine coz of this Cupcakes divinity stones :3[ATTACH=CONFIG]129467[/ATTACH]
              Those were divinity shards, divinity stones are something else.
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-11-2015, 05:18 AM.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

sry I'm angry and wrong spelling lol it doesn't matter stone or shard :3 just fix this in possible way for non-cashier.We want to refine our sylph ( hades and apollo) tnz
                :cool:S3x:p

Comment

i opend up all 3 pages of inv and i must say im almost full and now so all this new stuff for organge sylph can wait as i prob wont have a orange sylph this year
                  ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

sry I'm angry and wrong spelling lol it doesn't matter stone or shard :3 just fix this in possible way for non-cashier.We want to refine our sylph ( hades and apollo) tnz
                    hi, you can evolve your sylph(Hades and Apollo) whitout spending money it will take time but eventually you will succeed i did my Athena like this, all event i chose to take divinity shards... last event if i remember well you i chose to not open chest i lose chance to take mount but i excenge chest for divinity shards and i got last 200+ ds , after many time i evolve my Apollo, now is 3 star purple almost full sepulucrum and 75k br + i chose to not spend money for that so is must be a difference between chasher and no casher

Comment

LOL you missed something here... 'fix this in possible way for non-cashers' .... get a grip
                      ~o~ Guild Master of saXens ~o~ Archer OviusX br 786.4 k ~o~ Main Sylph Medusa DreyziaX br 122.6 k ~o~ Main Eudaemon Archer Freya br 277.1 k ~o~ Triple merged server Terrowin ~o~

Comment

lol there are some events where noncashers can get divinity shards it just that s u have ur own in chossing which would u exchange it too, i met some non cashers who got there hades or apolo noncash upgraded

Comment

refined my apollo for free. if you didnt exchange 7 chest for 20 divinity shards being a free player then something must be wrong with you since I got the 400 I needed doing that
                          IGN: princestewii
                          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post

Required Items:
                            • Moon Rock: Obtained through the Shop of Turmoil exchange.
                            • Moon Dust: Obtained through the Purgatory Maze, drops every five levels with amounts ranging from 1 - 4.
                            • Divinity Stone: Obtained through the Purgatory Maze, drops every five levels with amounts ranging from 1 - 4.

• Moon Dust x500
                            • Moon Stone x500

I just run again the purgatory maze up to lvl18 and got:

35 crystalloids level 6
                            2 lvl 80 leg stones
                            6 lvl 70 leg stones
                            30 crystal shards
                            1 lvl1 water resistance crystal
                            1 lvl1 fire resistance crystal

Are the moon dust and divinity stone drops not implemented yet ?
                            ValKitteh - S1
                            "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

yeah, none drops

Comment

Working...
                              X