Originally posted by Val-K View Post
    I just run again the purgatory maze up to lvl18 and got:

35 crystalloids level 6
    2 lvl 80 leg stones
    6 lvl 70 leg stones
    30 crystal shards
    1 lvl1 water resistance crystal
    1 lvl1 fire resistance crystal

Are the moon dust and divinity stone drops not implemented yet ?
    same here (reached lvl 16)

Comment

35 crystalloids level 6
      2 lvl 80 leg stones
      6 lvl 70 leg stones
      30 crystal shards

Same here....only I got even lowsier rewards ;p

Either way...in the event guild it seems like the moon dust and divinity stones should drop at every 5th level, yet they dont. So either, once again, the discription is messed up, or the drops have not been implemented yet, in which case i wouldve liked to be warned about that up front

Comment

do you honestly believe someone in their right mind will spend 150 balens daily for this ****? Moon dust and Divinity stones my ***... when the hell you will for once give a proper info... this is getting more and more ridiculous every ♥♥♥♥ day... you released it 1 week ago for testing and yet you didn't realize the above mentioned rewards doesn't drop... well let me guess? Several not big, i will call them INSANE spender events so you can milk the whales and in 6 months you will add the real purgatory maze rewards as they were supposed to be and as they get them in China! Greedy wankers!
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-24-2015, 12:58 AM.

Comment

35 crystalloids level 6
          2 lvl 80 leg stones
          6 lvl 70 leg stones
          30 crystal shards

Did the same lvl 18 and got NADA for slyphs. NO DROPS

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
            Required Items:
            • Moon Rock: Obtained through the Shop of Turmoil exchange.
            • Moon Dust: Obtained through the Purgatory Maze, drops every five levels with amounts ranging from 1 - 4.
            • Divinity Stone: Obtained through the Purgatory Maze, drops every five levels with amounts ranging from 1 - 4.
            I do not know what the Shop of Turmoil is, but I do know that the Purgatory Maze does NOT drop Dust or Stones every 5 levels.

Comment

I can honestly say that this has been reported. So far we do not know what will happen or be decided, but I can assure you it has been reported, and I am sorry for the issues everyone is having.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post

• Moon Dust: Obtained through the Purgatory Maze, drops every five levels with amounts ranging from 1 - 4.
                • Divinity Stone: Obtained through the Purgatory Maze, drops every five levels with amounts ranging from 1 - 4.
                Such a ******* liar, they do not drop every 5 levels.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  Such a ******* liar, they do not drop every 5 levels.
                  Even if they did, 1-4 amount when you need 500... that'd be 19k bb almost to blitz it (if they dropped 100% of the time, and assuming you got 4 every single time) .... talk about a load of baloney

and 2nd evolve seems to do nothing as far as base stats go, just turns your orange into a 1 star orange (to upgrade with adv.mahra into red) and ups the max sepulcrum levels (which I'm assuming you have to use adv seps only as well), talk about a cash sink

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    Even if they did, 1-4 amount when you need 500... that'd be 19k bb almost to blitz it (if they dropped 100% of the time, and assuming you got 4 every single time) .... talk about a load of baloney

and 2nd evolve seems to do nothing as far as base stats go, just turns your orange into a 1 star orange (to upgrade with adv.mahra into red) and ups the max sepulcrum levels (which I'm assuming you have to use adv seps only as well), talk about a cash sink
                    You get 395 points to distribute, thats something....

Comment

Actually, nope. Thats just because the points you spent will reset and you can re-spend them. It was the same with previous evolution. But yeah, maybe base stats increase a bit, that was the case with prev. evolution too, so your sylph will be a bit better.

Btw, now the mystery of "why no moon stuff drops from purgatory" has been solved.
                      Tomorrow comes 1000 USD recharge event. There, you get 500-500 Moon rock/dust. First, they want to milk cashers, they will add the item to the game only later.
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

No I think that's the same result, like without gear my Herc is 87778 BR, Zeus without pts distributed is 80k some, so with pts, probably same result, 87.7k
                        PS tomorrow recharge 1k event for 500 of both mats, so here comes the spending option to fix the broken as **** purgatory rewards

edit and fher said the same thing so yeh lol

Comment

If that is so then where is sylph trainer event need mahras to upgtade sylph to legendry i have a 2 star purple cerbesus need 220 mahras to 3rd star , then a lot of mahras is also needed .

Comment

Where does one find the shop of turmoil exchange?

Comment

Originally posted by dreamcradle View Post
                              do you honestly believe someone in their right mind will spend 150 balens daily for this ****? Moon dust and Divinity stones my ***... when the hell you will for once give a proper info... this is getting more and more ridiculous every ♥♥♥♥ day... you released it 1 week ago for testing and yet you didn't realize the above mentioned rewards doesn't drop... well let me guess? Several not big, i will call them INSANE spender events so you can milk the whales and in 6 months you will add the real purgatory maze rewards as they were supposed to be and as they get them in China! Greedy wankers!
                              Hey, I know noobs who will spend 150 Balens everyday for be the "best players" (immatures), very sure, you will know who are they, it is easy.
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-24-2015, 12:58 AM.

Comment

why Hades and Apollo 100 box

Comment

Working...
                                X