Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ancev View Post
    A bit confused here:
    Moon rock is available only by purchase yet divinity stones drop from purgatory maze? Isn't that viceversa?
    nofing drop nower ............................. only as aweys balen events ....
    ❤PaTeNcE❤
    Even the future has an end

Comment

So when will the Adv. Sepulcrum and Adv. Mahra be available? Seems pointless to spend money when you get no increase in stats without those items.

Why does R2 do things half way? Why not make everything you need for the new sylph available now?

Comment

Originally posted by Anomie View Post
        I do not know what the Shop of Turmoil is, but I do know that the Purgatory Maze does NOT drop Dust or Stones every 5 levels.
        guys do you always get transosers every 5th lvl in necropolis? it has to be a random drop. lets not start winning yet.

Comment

no they said it was 1-4 drop which means least 1 would drop but since then they removed that from there forum because some one goofed as always and did not add those items to be dropped right now only the recharge event has it but as others said what the point in upgrading if no stat boost if you just doing it for a passive skill it not going to help u much and even more so since the dark and light you can not get the items anywhere as of yet. so for now lets do what we normally do just ignore them and play the game because they sure aint going to help us or give us any info on the stuff best u will get is some mentor showing up on ur server telling u check forum for updates that will have no update worth anything to you

when the stuff is out i'm sure like most others some one on your server will tell you about it or you will see it and tell others
          CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
          name RubyRed
          type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
          Name gippal .........Name backlash
          Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Originally posted by DoomStrom View Post
            Damn Cupcakes divinity stone divinity stone where's those stupid things for non cashier I've purple Hades long time ago Since September6 2014 (over 7months) Ican't refine coz of this Cupcakes divinity stones :3[ATTACH=CONFIG]129467[/ATTACH]
            u need to be smart and patient man...
            wait event with divinity shard exchange with boxes event....
            like 2 months ago, like 10/20 boxes for 20 divinity shards.....
            dont keep open your boxes if u want to get enough shards for refine....
            Last edited by R24707687; 03-12-2015, 11:32 PM. Reason: .
            Server - 389

Class - Knight

Lv - 80

BR 2,59Mil - (Include Kids and 2 Slyphs)

Comment

Originally posted by Pohmela View Post
              Dear Emma, I know you are just doing your job here posting information, but could you do me a favor and tell the developers to stop adding new materials/currency to the game or eliminate some ... everyones inventory is already bursting with them. Thank you in advance.
              Well if you want to know them just look into this site Wartune China ( Main ) h t t p: //www.************/New/123752.html , what 5uck5 about this new form will be the requirements
              Hungry or just Angry ?

Then grab a snickers or else you'll turn into some Hollywood horror icon, trust me its happens all the time
              :o or you'll regret it dude,pal or ms. :p

Comment

Dear Emma, I know you are just doing your job here posting information, but could you do me a favor and tell the developers to stop adding new materials/currency to the game or eliminate some ... everyones inventory is already bursting with them. Thank you in advance.
                Well if you want to know them just look into this site Wartune China ( Main ) h t t p: //www. war tune .com/New/123752.html , what 5uck5 about this new form will be the requirements
                Hungry or just Angry ?

Then grab a snickers or else you'll turn into some Hollywood horror icon, trust me its happens all the time
                :o or you'll regret it dude,pal or ms. :p

Comment

On Wartune . com it says:

Required Items:

1. A single second refinement consumes:
                  Moon Dust x500 (Obtained through Hot Event.)
                  Moon Rock x500 (Obtained through Hot Event.)
                  2. Refining Light & Dark Sylphs will require an additional Divinity Stone x500 (Obtained through Hot Event.).
                  3. Either Enchanting or upgrading sylph or legendary quality or above will requires Adv. Sepulcrum and Adv. Mahra.

And they seem to be more reliable than R2. When DI 1st came out R2 said Vulcan Hammer/stoves and ************ said Mount Hoofs. Hope this helps peopeople who were wondering. I think I'll just wait a year and trade in 10x Eve Seals or something for a Zeus. XD

Comment

haw i can defeat a +500 br in batleground ? is a stupid qest !!!!!

Comment

What quest require to defeat 500 BR in battleground?

Comment

... blurs gameplay ...

Comment

duh

that's the point. more junk needs more space. to be honest i'm surprised they didn't raise the price for extra spaces yet

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                            duh

that's the point. more junk needs more space. to be honest i'm surprised they didn't raise the price for extra spaces yet
                            What a rip off, in the China version, less than 2 k balens needed to unlock 2nd and 3rd page
                            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                            Maximizeâ„¢
                            Guess whose back with trouble?
                            ©S174

Comment

this is now officially a game of who has the most powerful sylph,,,, the pets are more powerful than the characters.... major flaw

Comment

Can someone tell me when the Adv. Sepulcrum and Adv. Mahra will be available ?

Comment

Working...
                                X