Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knights Reverse Attack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It still works the same?

I got talent this week, had it before, but was at lvl 5 and it totaly confused me, and rotation on wb was bad, boss hit me 1 round faster, and only thing added was that talent.

After talking with some other knight, he said its a great talent, and now i got it back again at lvl 10.

Yes in sylph mode and afk, its great, i use fire sylph and it use davour and delphic 2 times, and some other hits. ps i put away runes when im going to sylph, otherwise it also does rune 2 times, thats a waste of the skill that hits harder.

But caster mode is very bad again, i cant do the same rotation

My rotation was:
    afternoon boss: us, s +rune, DD, us, sl with rage rune for first round, after that choas, , edd.
    evening boss, us, s+rune, dd, afk +sl, us +choas, edd.

now i cant do the edd anymore, it hits me earlier, im missing the last hit.

Anybody got some advice, better rotation with that talent on me?

Its nice to earn a lot now with sylph, but if caster isnt the same, but less then before, it has no use then.
    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
    Server: S444 Silent Arena
    Char: Knight
    Lvl: 80
    Br: 6m and crowing.
    Main Sylph: Arise
    Guard: Oracle

Comment

I had to reset adv talent, it was driving me crazy. Now without i can do again double survive and do 4m run on wb.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
        I had to reset adv talent, it was driving me crazy. Now without i can do again double survive and do 4m run on wb.
        double survive?

Tryed that not long ago, could do that one time, but after that, it didnt work again, maybe wrong res, i dont know, with agron shield.
        4m g/d each round?
        Think you are 2 times my br hahaha, at this moment i do 1m g/d on sylph, but caster 600k, so thats very bad.
        must say, i dont crit that good, trying everything to get that right.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
          double survive?

Tryed that not long ago, could do that one time, but after that, it didnt work again, maybe wrong res, i dont know, with agron shield.
          4m g/d each round?
          Think you are 2 times my br hahaha, at this moment i do 1m g/d on sylph, but caster 600k, so thats very bad.
          must say, i dont crit that good, trying everything to get that right.
          I'm 1.4m, if you shield and don't survive it's because you don't have enough res/hp yeah, with speed talent i couldn't get to shield a 2nd time because skill was always on cd, now i can shield 2nd time even 1 turn before ulti.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
            It still works the same?

I got talent this week, had it before, but was at lvl 5 and it totaly confused me, and rotation on wb was bad, boss hit me 1 round faster, and only thing added was that talent.

After talking with some other knight, he said its a great talent, and now i got it back again at lvl 10.

Yes in sylph mode and afk, its great, i use fire sylph and it use davour and delphic 2 times, and some other hits. ps i put away runes when im going to sylph, otherwise it also does rune 2 times, thats a waste of the skill that hits harder.

But caster mode is very bad again, i cant do the same rotation

My rotation was:
            afternoon boss: us, s +rune, DD, us, sl with rage rune for first round, after that choas, , edd.
            evening boss, us, s+rune, dd, afk +sl, us +choas, edd.

now i cant do the edd anymore, it hits me earlier, im missing the last hit.

Anybody got some advice, better rotation with that talent on me?

Its nice to earn a lot now with sylph, but if caster isnt the same, but less then before, it has no use then.
            The speed talent can mess you up sometimes because it will jump the gun with an auto-attack before you can choose a skill or rune. That might be what is throwing off your rotation, especially if you are a bit laggy, when it doesn't always show the auto animation, and you're more likely to be unable to choose a skill soon enough. It also breaks afk mode for regular skills, since you rarely have the rage to delphic twice (or WW or DW).

I don't know what rotation works best now if you can't survive the ulti, but here's what works for me pretty well (starting rage must be 123+):
            DD, US, auto+slash, agoran, EDD, US+rage rune, slasher+awaken

If you can leave yourself enough rage at the end of a round to use DD to open, that usually works out best. When you alternate hero & sylph rounds, what I used to do was use a rage rune then awaken first round of sylph. If your rage rune isn't too high level, it won't cause a problem with afk sylph mode, and should easily max your rage for the next round. If your rage rune is already too high level, then a heal rune should work OK, since it doesn't seem to waste that one when you're not hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              DD, US, auto+slash, agoran, EDD, US+rage rune, slasher+awaken
              Here's a question, can you put a rune after the 2nd us with the speed talent? Half of the time i can't.

My rotation is (without speed talent)

us, a+s, us+rune, shield, edd+awaken, wrath+brut (boss ulti), flash storm+delphic, thunder strike, wrath+shock chain+cancel, us+rune, a+s, shield (boss ulti), edd, us+awaken, wrath+brut, flash storm+delphic, thunder strike, wrath+shock chain (dead). (the part between the 1st and 2nd awaken change if i get the +30 rage from edd)

Now my problem is, with speed talent and this rotation i can mess up pretty much everywhere but mostly i have problem where

- i need to do slasher+auto, it'll let me do that but won't do the auto+slasher, works same so np for me
              - us+rune, half of the time the rune hit 1 turn after, that happens if before us i use a skill, if ulti slasher is after an auto i can do us+rune, could make it work
              - i could never do right with the speed talent on edd+awaken, wrath+brut, wrath+shock chain+cancel, using afk to replace my whole sylph mode is not an option because with shock chain on the skill afk mode will use that skill twice and need to add an afk hit to that.

I was getting 3m less with the talent on and i was far away from 1st and hardly top 3, now i'm easly top 3, most of the time either 2nd or 1st if an archer (my teammate, we fairly decent at finding good dps rotation) doesn't show up.

Comment

okay, think res problem then, what is needed for bloodfang, and what for redoga?

i want to give that talent a try, so i wont give up yet. for some other things it realy helps me, but also my guild, im in small guild, and normaly we coudnt kill beast every time. now with my sylph on afk, it goes way much faster.

and yes also have some lag, always need to refreshe 2 times now, it has been worse after our last merge. At end of wb, im always at least one round behind on my spouse, also doing wb.

so the nxt few days just going to try some diff rotations,

Comment

redoga is electro
                  bloodfand i been told its wind but not really sure, i dont even bother surviving bloodfang
                  And btw how do some of you guys survive twice, i can barely survive the first special lol

Comment

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
                    redoga is electro
                    bloodfand i been told its wind but not really sure, i dont even bother surviving bloodfang
                    And btw how do some of you guys survive twice, i can barely survive the first special lol
                    using a tritonm you can do it infinitely btw

Comment

u need tonnes of electro res then
                      remember triton is the opposite of electro

Comment

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
                        u need tonnes of electro res then
                        remember triton is the opposite of electro
                        It's not electro, i can survive with just electro pet and no crystal, it count the highest resistance, i think 1st boss just does more damage then redoga (i'm never on for it so can't test).

Comment

Here's a question, can you put a rune after the 2nd us with the speed talent? Half of the time i can't.
                          After the second US, reliably every time, sometimes the follow-on slasher even beats the next WB attack. I did leave out that I use the oracle's radiant judgement, to boost my EDD and US, which has the side effect of unlocking speed cast. Without that, yes, I can't get anything to chain in time. It does sometimes feel like enemy attacks speed up ever so slightly when you are sped up.

My rotation is (without speed talent)

us, a+s, us+rune, shield, edd+awaken, wrath+brut (boss ulti), flash storm+delphic, thunder strike, wrath+shock chain+cancel, us+rune, a+s, shield (boss ulti), edd, us+awaken, wrath+brut, flash storm+delphic, thunder strike, wrath+shock chain (dead). (the part between the 1st and 2nd awaken change if i get the +30 rage from edd)

Now my problem is, with speed talent and this rotation i can mess up pretty much everywhere but mostly i have problem where

- i need to do slasher+auto, it'll let me do that but won't do the auto+slasher, works same so np for me
                          - us+rune, half of the time the rune hit 1 turn after, that happens if before us i use a skill, if ulti slasher is after an auto i can do us+rune, could make it work
                          - i could never do right with the speed talent on edd+awaken, wrath+brut, wrath+shock chain+cancel, using afk to replace my whole sylph mode is not an option because with shock chain on the skill afk mode will use that skill twice and need to add an afk hit to that.

I was getting 3m less with the talent on and i was far away from 1st and hardly top 3, now i'm easly top 3, most of the time either 2nd or 1st if an archer (my teammate, we fairly decent at finding good dps rotation) doesn't show up.
                          I don't even try to double-survive, since half the reason I like the afk sylph cheat is that it's so much less effort, and I'm ranking #1 in knights nearly all the time anyway. Might be impossible to time correctly with the double delphic to de-awaken and put up the shield. I could probably eke out a bit more gold return, but it's not worth it for me.

Also, side note: WB should be survivable for almost anyone with maxed res now. It was doing only 10% of normal damage to me, so put up a shield and it should be easy now.

Comment

jiobgl;\'lpnbgvf

Comment

Working...
                            X