I cant take dimension chest from Lycus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant take dimension chest from Lycus

I cant do daily dimension because Lycus in cloud city dont drop for me the chest with dimension coor on S565

Originally posted by R219980418 View Post
    I cant do daily dimension because Lycus in cloud city dont drop for me the chest with dimension coor on S565
    daily log in gives after 17 days i think a basic chest....so if u dont have 1 from NPC in cloud city....u might have to wait
    IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
    Class:Mage
    Level:80
    Server:Scarstone-S274
    Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
    Guild:Genesis
    The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolove1234 View Post
      daily log in gives after 17 days i think a basic chest....so if u dont have 1 from NPC in cloud city....u might have to wait
      it's 26 days.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

If you have ever claimed the chest from him before you will be unable to obtain another one. Sometimes coordinate fragments can be gained from hot events, exchanges and other means.. but if your active dimension expired and you do not have enough pieces to create a new one, all you can do is keep logging in to gain a new chest after day 26.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X