Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CS Server Merge Scheduled for March 18th @ 01:00am PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still underdoing MT? x_x

Comment

Hasn't it been 3 hours yet? i mean come on that what like 8 hours ago when i say the maintenance and merge post. the daily reward thing will be reset if i don't play soon!!

Comment

...7 hours -_-

Comment

-________________-

:o Merp <3 Java :o

I love you not because of anything you have,
          but because of something that I feel when I’m near you
          - JavaMerp -

Comment

This is ridiculous, 10 hours and not even a mod update...
            (S67)Thundaga

People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame.

Comment

I will ask the team for an update regarding this unusually long server merge.

P.S. Mods do sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                I will ask the team for an update regarding this unusually long server merge.

P.S. Mods do sleep.
                Mods do sleep indeed, however taking down several servers and then going to sleep afterwards? Not quite satisfying for any costumer nor player of yours - No updates - Nothing at all.

Estimated time was 3 hours plus minus a few, as of now 7 hours have passed, we've been left to wait without a single word from anyone, put yourself in our position Reverie instead of commenting "P.S Mods do sleep." as i doubt anyone can take that in a positive way.
                IGN: Afrodite
                Class: Knight
                Level: 150, Eidolon
                Server: Cheurna Gorge
                Guild: EviL

Comment

Directing your frustration towards your volunteer moderators will not help your server group whatsoever.

Being one of three moderators of this forum, I can say personally: I woke. I checked. I proceeded to get your server group going; a simple thank you will suffice. That being said, the team is checking on the server group and will be online shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                    Directing your frustration towards your volunteer moderators will not help your server group whatsoever.

Being one of three moderators of this forum, I can say personally: I woke. I checked. I proceeded to get your server group going; a simple thank you will suffice. That being said, the team is checking on the server group and will be online shortly.
                    I do not direct any frustration towards you - All i'm saying is there's no such reason to add such a comment as that.

And don't get me wrong, i certainly do appreciate that you're looking into it, tho again i just don't see the reason of adding such a comment.
                    IGN: Afrodite
                    Class: Knight
                    Level: 150, Eidolon
                    Server: Cheurna Gorge
                    Guild: EviL

Comment

I dont think people mean to direct their frustration towards the forum moderators, but the unusably long server merge is very annoying especially as the estimated down time was three hours and it now has taken over twice as long. But people will be thanking you for checking for us.
                      (S67)Thundaga

People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame.

Comment

Originally posted by zaphadon View Post
                        This is ridiculous, 10 hours and not even a mod update...
                        This would be the reason.

Issues brought to the forum are never intentionally ignored -- problems will be reviewed and addressed as a moderator is available.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 03-18-2015, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Thank you for checking Reverie , understandably people are getting frustrated waiting..especially as we have had no word on when to expect the servers to be up and running. Don't shoot the messenger people

Comment

meh 7 hours alrdy passed..
                            Hater Make me Famous so "hush"
                            Server :Blackrock George
                            IGN :Vo7a
                            Class : Rouge
                            Lvl : 150 Eidolon
                            Guild :Zulaiha [BeMine]
                            Wings: Extreme Demon Lord
                            Pets : Emperor Demon

The Love Never End , So? Be Mineeee (^.^)

Comment

Originally posted by MagicalOne View Post
                              Thank you for checking Reverie , understandably people are getting frustrated waiting..especially as we have had no word on when to expect the servers to be up and running. Don't shoot the messenger people
                              That is quite understandable, and things are being taken care of as we speak. I'm sorry that another moderator couldn't get to this issue any sooner, but your server should be on its way soon.

[Update]
                              Servers are back online, thank you for your patience.
                              Last edited by Reverie; 03-18-2015, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Well, it is embarrassing enough for u guys that u aren't able to adjust the server time over months now. But with the merge it jumped back by 10 mins. Do u intend to do something about it during the next maintenance?
                                It is really not rocket science. >.<

Comment

Working...
                                X