No announcement yet.

New Gaia, BEWARE.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get a gaia seal and your problem will be solved.
    it looks like this
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gaia seal.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	1709809
    IGN: Kill Me
    S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

Originally posted by Onhime View Post
      USM. I COULDNT AGREE WITH YOU MORE. HOW IN HELL R WE SUPPOSE TO TRADE IN GAIA SEALS FOR THE MAHRA, SEPT AND EQUIP SHARDS IF THE SEAL NOW SAY EVE SEAL?!!! IVE PUT A TICKET IN BUT NO RESPONSE SO ITS JUST ANOTHER SCAM FROM R2 TO Cupcake US AROUND AND MAKE US ALL CONFUSED. I WANT THAT REWARDS BADLY BUT CANT GET THEM CAUSE R2 IS STUPID AND SPITEFULL. IM THINKING BOUT QUITING. I JUST HAD ABOUT ENOUGH OF R2 S "MISTAKES"
      What do you mean NOW they say Eve seal? Again...they've been called Eve long time before this exchange even came to be.

I'm all for decent rewards, but free mahra/sep just for farming eves? at least put some real effort to it...

Its posts like this that make the rest of us look ungrateful for what we DO get without having to cash hard.

Comment

Originally posted by heuheuheu View Post
        get a gaia seal and your problem will be solved.
        it looks like this
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]130228[/ATTACH]
        Someone with some sense, for a change. +1

Comment

The sheer lack of research some people put into Wartune really disturbs me. Wartune wiki is generally a good resource but it does generally lack up to date info like any small wikia would.
          Firstly try to look at the in-game help, if it fails, ask other players, they should tell you that this particular seal only drops from the relevant chest for the exchange section. Then think about how to exchange for said chest drop, due to the long duration of the event it is smart to save up to the end, where the decision should be obvious. But seriously, if you don't understand something, look for the answer, don't assume the answer or the question have remained the same. Remember, the name change in this particular issue was posted across many official and unofficial areas, heck, all you needed to do was look in L4 Sylph Atoll to know that things changed, and ask players with an evolved hades about the name change./rant

Comment

The wiki hasn't been updated in a very long time. It still has a lot of information but you should ALWAYS double-check with someone in your guild who plays this game for longer.

Comment

Now that i think about it, i could never knew that Gaia Seal is Hades evolve.

My way of thinking went like this:
              double click Clown Bowtie
              obtained Gaia Seal(blue)
              since i already have blue "Gaia" with 3 stars and sepulcrum/sylph skills used, i dont need this Gaia Seal (blue)
              so i traded them to mahras and sepulcrums

now, how would i even think that this "gaia seal" is evolved dark sylph?
              the icon doesnt look dark, so that didnt hinted that it was a dark sylph inside. The color even matches Eve.
              no one mentioned in chat "congrats on dark sylph"
              the only real way i would know this is if R2games made an announcement and isnt buried deep in the forums, or if someone commented on chat and mentioned "dark"

i dunno if "i should read 30+ pages of in News and Events subforums bcos i was away for a year" is a valid reason to blame myself.
              Last edited by kevs926; 03-20-2015, 05:02 AM.
              Level 49 Archer
              BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                Now that i think about it, i could never knew that Gaia Seal is Hades evolve.

My way of thinking went like this:
                double click Clown Bowtie
                obtained Gaia Seal(blue)
                since i already have blue "Gaia" with 3 stars and sepulcrum/sylph skills used, i dont need this Gaia Seal (blue)
                so i traded them to mahras and sepulcrums

now, how would i even think that this "gaia seal" is evolved dark sylph?
                the icon doesnt look dark, so that didnt hinted that it was a dark sylph inside. The color even matches Eve.
                no one mentioned in chat "congrats on dark sylph"
                the only real way i would know this is if R2games made an announcement and isnt buried deep in the forums, or if someone commented on chat and mentioned "dark"

i dunno if "i should read 30+ pages of in News and Events subforums bcos i was away for a year" is a valid reason to blame myself.
                Well, your first clue should have been that you could trade the seal for significant rewards. You can farm for blue electro sylph seals, so there's no way they will give you those kind of rewards for them. And the gaia seal doesn't really look anything like the eve seal, but they are small so it would be easy to mistake if you weren't paying attention.

That's not to say that changing the name wasn't one of the stupidest decisions the devs have made, and it caused confusion for weeks when it was first done. Being gone from the game so long, I can completely understand why you made the mistake, but this is something that would only affect someone gone for over 7-8 months.

Comment

Working...
                X