Glitched guild beast rewards and ignored tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitched guild beast rewards and ignored tickets

I sent in ticket 291778 regarding how I did not get the mahra and sepulcrum I purchased with fangs of fear. That ticket was ignored, so I had to send in a new one, No. 294117, and yet again it has not received any acknowledgment.

I spent 160 fangs trying to get mahra and sep bundles, but even though the fangs of fear were discounted from my total, I did not get the items. Please someone attend to this issue.

Dedulxe - S6

How long ago was the ticket submitted? Tickets can actually take up to forty-eight hours before getting a response. Has it been this long yet? if it has we are happy to try tog et someone to poke for you. if it has not please be patient and give them a chance.. also submitting multiple tickets on the same issue is not going to speed things along, but instead slow them down I am afraid.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Is it possible that, 1stly you dont get seps from guildB fang exchange,. And also that you only get 1x marha for 20 fangs, so if u did make a mass purchase, So you spent 160 fang, but you only got 8x marha. So little marha u did not notice it add to your inventory? tbh the only thing i have spent fangs on is guild boss % points.... Points = Prizes..Do that 1st and you will gain faster fangs in the long run
      Last edited by Freddypainter; 03-19-2015, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X