remove this Lovely Wonderful ? def rune from game or give to knights too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remove this Lovely Wonderful ? def rune from game or give to knights too

become a stupid way to loose in a face of a low player then u cose he block u higher atak with this stupid rune defence
    make this balance again like before when this stupid rune no was in game for no1 its enought how much they heall back like mages
    im really mad for this and im not alone
    DO SOMETHING !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by THORR_S3; 03-17-2015, 10:48 AM.

Watch the language. Much appreciated.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

sory Esme but im really **** off for this stupid rune its not fair damit
      loosing in a face of low player cose he have this rune and olso know when to use it
      its a imense desavantage for knight classes
      no1 can see that? its so hard to seen that? i play this game for 3 years and this is the bigest stupid thing in this game makeing this big diferences betwen clases
      its sux that all and im really sick of this.........
      sry again Esme but this its a reall fact im sure all of u know this!

Comment

Each class had one skill rune they were disqualified from using, sadly in the case of mages it was purification which is truly a class definer as opposed to healing. Knights already have two shields.. and Archers do not get the Purge runestone which duplicates scatter shot. I know it seems incredibly unfair.. but as of now we know of no changes being made to the system.. though as a fellow battle ground player, I hate that guardian rune myself.. makes me bat nuts
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          Each class had one skill rune they were disqualified from using, sadly in the case of mages it was purification which is truly a class definer as opposed to healing. Knights already have two shields.. and Archers do not get the Purge runestone which duplicates scatter shot. I know it seems incredibly unfair.. but as of now we know of no changes being made to the system.. though as a fellow battle ground player, I hate that guardian rune myself.. makes me bat nuts
          Please explain to me why the purge rune is not even half as good as the archer scatter shot, same for the puri rune and mage's puri.
          But the shield rune beats both knight shields by far.

There's no reason the guardian rune got advanced, in advanced higher levels it makes you win battles, unlike the 2 other class bound runes.

Comment

It could be in part that guardian rune can be advanced but the purge and purification runes can not. The guardian rune is the bane of any players existence because they can't be removed where as the shields of a knight can and I wish that would be taken into consideration.. at least then it would level the playing field in a slight way. For what the future may bring I don't know.. I wish I did... but all I do know is.. I wish I could make the field a little more even for you, but sadly I am unable to.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

yes mantor u right but how i can bring the shields in the sylph mode?
              doing like mages defending with def rune exactly in the same time when we use the best power skill of sylph?
              btw using a skill for shield u must wait 1 round but using 1 rune like def rune u no need time its instant!
              here its the problem! i hit he hit back i set skill he use instant the def rune .. and all is in vain....
              so where is the fair here?

Comment

All they gotta do is make it able to be purged i find it a joke it cant be but every other rune can be purged

Comment

Originally posted by Ali___G View Post
                  All they gotta do is make it able to be purged i find it a joke it cant be but every other rune can be purged
                  Brut cannot be purged. In fact, since there are only two self-buff runes (brut and guard), no rune can be purged.

Puri however, works on everything--or rather can work on everything since chaos has a fail chance even when the buff is up.

Comment

if guardian could be purged, that would give everyone a chance or at least, some different strategy possibilities
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Ali___G View Post
                      Huh? There's exactly one other rune that might be subject to purge, and it's also immune (brutality). The ones that affect other players can be puri'd of course, but that's pretty different. It wouldn't make much difference if you could purge it though, you'd have to be psychic to have good enough timing to clear it with 2 rounds left, so you're normally only going to wipe the buff for one round. Only going to help if you're low on awakening points and have to use delphic right away, or not at all.

And of course it's ridiculous that the guardian rune can be advanced, but there's just no way they can reverse that (incredibly stupid) decision at this point. I don't see any realistic options to balance it either. But I regularly throw up apollo shield right before going into sylph, which gives me 2-3 rounds of 30% reduction, which isn't bad. Not as good as 2 rounds of 52-70% when you can time it to ensure the other person's delphic is blunted, though.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                        Huh? There's exactly one other rune that might be subject to purge, and it's also immune (brutality). The ones that affect other players can be puri'd of course, but that's pretty different. It wouldn't make much difference if you could purge it though, you'd have to be psychic to have good enough timing to clear it with 2 rounds left, so you're normally only going to wipe the buff for one round. Only going to help if you're low on awakening points and have to use delphic right away, or not at all.

And of course it's ridiculous that the guardian rune can be advanced, but there's just no way they can reverse that (incredibly stupid) decision at this point. I don't see any realistic options to balance it either. But I regularly throw up apollo shield right before going into sylph, which gives me 2-3 rounds of 30% reduction, which isn't bad. Not as good as 2 rounds of 52-70% when you can time it to ensure the other person's delphic is blunted, though.
                        There's an easy way to balance guardian rune, make purge rune upgradable to advance and each level remove a % of guardian rune, maxed remove guardian fully.

Comment

So knights who have 3 ways to reduce damage are whining because mages have 1? If you have that much problem with 1 rune, then your doing something wrong, not the game.

Comment

Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
                            So knights who have 3 ways to reduce damage are whining because mages have 1? If you have that much problem with 1 rune, then your doing something wrong, not the game.
                            rune can be use in sylph when knight skills can't. yes, they can be launched before, but in that case, a wise opponent have just to wait the end of it.
                            a guardian rune is fast enough to be launch just before the Delphic, and at advanced one, it can remove up to 70% of the damage.
                            I'm archer and I can understand knight frustration.
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
                              Same way mage have 5 way to reduce damage taken (not counting guardian rune).

Comment

Working...
                              X