remove this Lovely Wonderful ? def rune from game or give to knights too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    You have no idea what it's like being a Mage playing an Archer . The instant I Sunto I see SS go up. Sometime, just to be a d*ck, I Sunto when I can awaken, and when I see the SS get called, I awaken to kill the Sunto cast and immediately unawaken just to Sunto again.

There was a point in CW that almost every Mage carried the Purge Rune. If Knights had to cast a Knight Equiv Sunto, with that kind of CD, I'd ditch my heal rune and bring back the Purge for BG in a heartbeat. Maybe even Chaos if it was stealable - that'd be a hoot! Stacking Sunto and a Block-Heal buff .

I don't think you get just how awesome it is that it's a permanent trigger effect that can't be hijacked and used against you - unlike all the Mage healing they have. It can't be dispelled like Sunto.

It IS underpowered. That's not in question. I still stand by that, at this level, it would make sense being a % of the Block Stat, since it doesn't crazy scale. Even a 10k Block-Heal at this point, given a smart knight's abilities to leave troops intact, means 120k Hp of free healing before awaken.
    Trust me i'd be fine, there's a ton of way to avoid archer's ss and chaos chance to procs is so low for what i've experienced that i'm not even using it anymore in pvp and i'm using amnesia (not having much luck either with amnesia but giving it more time, ah both are lvl 10) so +1 to your idea of making block heal a skill and not a passive

Comment

Block heal isn't useless. It keeps knights alive and at full HP in a rain of small hits.

Not talking much about PvP, as you seem to demand more advantage for mages.

From a pure PvE perspective, it's still very helpful for both solo and group runs.

In a group run where knights and mages are helping each other, it eases the burden of healing and shielding so both the mage and the knight could free up a few turns to use other skills or runes. Nowadays speedy kill is the key to everything. You as the mage wouldn't want to see the boss enrages because your team can't hit fast enough, and would rather the knight to stay alive with less healing.

For solos, it keeps knights alive and at full HP until the bosses power up. That could potentially get them further 1 or 2 levels in Necro, PM, ST, GD, etc. Maybe you don't want them to go further than you, but if they are too far behind and you need a better tank than yourself while can't find one, you'd probably still want some strong knights on server. Mages can tank well, but not as good as knights of equal power.

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
      Block Heal is fairly useless.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
        Block heal isn't useless. It keeps knights alive and at full HP in a rain of small hits.

From a pure PvE perspective, it's still very helpful for both solo and group runs.

In a group run where knights and mages are helping each other, it eases the burden of healing and shielding so both the mage and the knight could free up a few turns to use other skills or runes. Nowadays speedy kill is the key to everything. You as the mage wouldn't want to see the boss enrages because your team can't hit fast enough, and would rather the knight to stay alive with less healing.

For solos, it keeps knights alive and at full HP until the bosses power up. That could potentially get them further 1 or 2 levels in Necro, PM, ST, GD, etc. Maybe you don't want them to go further than you, but if they are too far behind and you need a better tank than yourself while can't find one, you'd probably still want some strong knights on server. Mages can tank well, but not as good as knights of equal power.
        Just some simple math. How many block heals capped at 3k does a knight need to have triggered to be compared to just 1 (ONE) suntoria tick?
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

LOL Chaos is half a psychology rune The other player will be reluctant to cast strong hits after they are chaosed in fear of killing their teammates so you get the chance to hit them hard first. As for 1v1, I agree it's entirely useless. Troops are like papers any ways. I never bothered to hit them at all, & they all gone faster than I wanted since I turned lvl55 regardless of which class I play (yeah I tend to keep enemy troops ).

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          chaos chance to procs is so low for what i've experienced that i'm not even using it anymore in pvp

Comment

Maybe someone meant knights need to increase block to the point of getting it more often than archers get their crits?

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            Just some simple math. How many block heals capped at 3k does a knight need to have triggered to be compared to just 1 (ONE) suntoria tick?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post

Have you ever play knight? If any boss does less then 3k damage, it's a 2 shot boss, averange damage from decent bosses (sky lvl 5+, god lvl 27 or 28 never remember which one is the wind one) are 70/80k up to 120k, what can a heal of 3k help there? I'm really starting to think you all trolling, noone can be that dumb. Also in which mpd do mage heal nowdays? Because i think last time i was a sunt/bl on pve was 1 year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                Are you really trying to compare a mage heal to a knight's fake heal? Should we also compare the mage shield to the knight's shield? Yes, mages have a shield; it blocks 16% damage for 2 turns.

Comment

Time for all of you knights to go reroll and make a mage. If not, you'll be talking about this until the day you quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                    Are you really trying to compare a mage heal to a knight's fake heal? Should we also compare the mage shield to the knight's shield? Yes, mages have a shield; it blocks 16% damage for 2 turns.
                    why dont you try reading before your mage gibberish?
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                    X