No announcement yet.

remove this Lovely Wonderful ? def rune from game or give to knights too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would be cool if the knights got there max hp after every block not 3k or make it like 10k after every block

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
      Same way mage have 5 way to reduce damage taken (not counting guardian rune).
      I'm lost then, what are the 5 ways.

Comment

knights are still broken
        Level 49 Archer
        BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
          I'm lost then, what are the 5 ways.
          Count ur heals skills.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
            Brut cannot be purged. In fact, since there are only two self-buff runes (brut and guard), no rune can be purged.

Puri however, works on everything--or rather can work on everything since chaos has a fail chance even when the buff is up.
            LOL never even noticed that but then again who is gonna waste a skill/turn/rune to purge brut anyway lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              Huh? There's exactly one other rune that might be subject to purge, and it's also immune (brutality). The ones that affect other players can be puri'd of course, but that's pretty different. It wouldn't make much difference if you could purge it though, you'd have to be psychic to have good enough timing to clear it with 2 rounds left, so you're normally only going to wipe the buff for one round. Only going to help if you're low on awakening points and have to use delphic right away, or not at all.
              And of course it's ridiculous that the guardian rune can be advanced, but there's just no way they can reverse that (incredibly stupid) decision at this point. I don't see any realistic options to balance it either. But I regularly throw up apollo shield right before going into sylph, which gives me 2-3 rounds of 30% reduction, which isn't bad. Not as good as 2 rounds of 52-70% when you can time it to ensure the other person's delphic is blunted, though.
              Most of mages ive seen get trigger happy with it and sum times can squeeze the delphic in if the lag is kind xD

Yep tht 50-70% reduction realy bites no matter how big u are
              Last edited by Ali___G; 03-17-2015, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Count ur heals skills.
                Sorry but a heal is a heal, not damage reduction. And everyone has a heal rune and if they want a healing sylph.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                  It could be in part that guardian rune can be advanced but the purge and purification runes can not. The guardian rune is the bane of any players existence because they can't be removed where as the shields of a knight can and I wish that would be taken into consideration.. at least then it would level the playing field in a slight way. For what the future may bring I don't know.. I wish I did... but all I do know is.. I wish I could make the field a little more even for you, but sadly I am unable to.
                  Respect, dude! You are the first mentor that ever gave a nice reply.I quit doing bg's because I'm 612k and I'm getting my butt kicked by 500kish mages and archers, and they all saying to me that the guardian rune isn't OP'ed
                  Server: Kabam 17
                  Player name: Dwarf
                  Player level: 80
                  Player class: Knight
                  Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                  Battle rating: 615k
                  Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Same way mage have 5 way to reduce damage taken (not counting guardian rune).
                    Heal replenishes HP; it does not "reduce damage". Mages do have a couple damage reduction skills, but nowhere near as good as a knight's. Mage Restoration has a QTE for a 15% damage reduction passive on the target. Advanced skill Mana Shield (45 rage) has 16% damage reduction when maxed and when QTE is done. There is an advanced talent to give it a chance of removing debuff when cast as well.

The main thing I see with guardian rune is that it's rune fast. Just like knights can cue chaos after we cue a heal and have a chance of stealing it, we can cue guardian when we see them cue delphic and nerf that nuke. I think the easiest way to balance it would be to nerf rune speed. That way, we can still use guardian and still have full benefit from it, but we can't troll a delphic with the rune's super fast casting speed. It would also be "fair" since chaos would not be fast enough to steal a heal after it is cued. Everyone could still spam runes as much as they want, they just wouldn't be able to use them to troll moves already cued.

Comment

alway makes me laugh with these threads currently on my archer i can run at anyone with a wind sylph whilst using my hurc ( got hit by my own in game wife due to caose in arenas so no its pritt y much anyone) and dont even need guardian rune to live through a steal which is the hardest hitting ability most ive been hit for is 85k all due to insane wind resistance ( with hurc on sat at 1010 wind res ) yes i have an advanced lvl 4 guardian rune that i can throw on at any time to take even less damage but with dimentions they throw a big difference .

now from the other side ive atacked players on east coast with insane electro resistance ( even knights ) and hit them for 6k with my delphic due to resistances ( knight was the one i hit this weak so i no it wasnt guardian rune)

to kinda show its not a weak hit unballened avrage hit on wb is 1.5million with delphic

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                        alway makes me laugh with these threads currently on my archer i can run at anyone with a wind sylph whilst using my hurc ( got hit by my own in game wife due to caose in arenas so no its pritt y much anyone) and dont even need guardian rune to live through a steal which is the hardest hitting ability most ive been hit for is 85k all due to insane wind resistance ( with hurc on sat at 1010 wind res ) yes i have an advanced lvl 4 guardian rune that i can throw on at any time to take even less damage but with dimentions they throw a big difference .

now from the other side ive atacked players on east coast with insane electro resistance ( even knights ) and hit them for 6k with my delphic due to resistances ( knight was the one i hit this weak so i no it wasnt guardian rune)

to kinda show its not a weak hit unballened avrage hit on wb is 1.5million with delphic
                        Regarding the dimensions, you can't get what type of resistance you want...for example I have tons of water dimensions and rarely get an electro
                        Server: Kabam 17
                        Player name: Dwarf
                        Player level: 80
                        Player class: Knight
                        Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                        Battle rating: 615k
                        Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
                          Regarding the dimensions, you can't get what type of resistance you want...for example I have tons of water dimensions and rarely get an electro
                          Its luck based, true enough. I have good water resistance due to getting 6 int water dimensions in a row. Can't seem to get the elements most people use, but I have amazing luck getting fire and water. As annoying as it is to be unable to get elements I want, it certainly does help me against people who use off elements specifically for the lack of resistance advantage. Now all I need is luck in getting something better than intermediate dimensions. I see them drop, just have not yet been on the receiving end of those lucky drops.

Before they nerfed elemental resistances from dimensions, that one Class Wars right after dimensions came out had some rather hilarious fights. Mages had dark resistance so high that we were doing less than 5k to each other with sylph delphics.

Comment

Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
                            Sorry but a heal is a heal, not damage reduction. And everyone has a heal rune and if they want a healing sylph.
                            Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                            Heal replenishes HP; it does not "reduce damage". Mages do have a couple damage reduction skills, but nowhere near as good as a knight's. Mage Restoration has a QTE for a 15% damage reduction passive on the target. Advanced skill Mana Shield (45 rage) has 16% damage reduction when maxed and when QTE is done. There is an advanced talent to give it a chance of removing debuff when cast as well.
                            You're both right and kinda wrong in the same time. You said knight have 3 way to reduce damage, not true. We have a passive and a skill (passive for 7%, skill for 30%), if you count trasher passive as 3rd way to reduce damage i've a sad news for you, it's a chance to procs that is pretty low for a slow cast speed skill like trasher so my guess is that the 3rd skill you were talking about is shield, which work exactly as an heal, it's not a reduce damage, it add hp (same goes for resurrection), now if you think that an apollo can reduce damage for 300k or more you've never play a knight, mage restore is far better then knight apollo, it's basically shield+apollo on a single skill. That's why i said you have 5 way to reduce damage, was a wrong reply to your wrong statement.

About guardian being fast to cast, idc of that ks, i hardly even use delphic in pvp, my problem is that it's a 70% damage reduction, i don't get why people don't see the problem on that number, there's no skill around that reduce that much damage and make that rune way op. It's basically as op as knight block heal without nerf and about that, will be fun when knight block heal will be adjusted as it is now on chinese, hope no mage/archer will whine about

About that sylph for heal part (missed it before), we can remove guardian then since there's medusa that has a reduce damage stronger then knight apollo and basically every sylph has a reduce damage skill.

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
                              I have the same problem, I have a load of water and wind dimensions...really tough time getting dark and electro ones.

Comment

damm this game stupid with this def rune ................
                                im 533k BR and i got me *** kicked again by a mage with 428k BR
                                all becouse he go before sylph up to full heall and when i try use delphic he use fast def rune.....
                                all the time same stupid situation......
                                since if i dont loose 200 honor each dead i was no care but when u loose 200 honor in every death its not that easy......
                                its unseless if we talk here all day about this situation and R2 no care about uss better way quit game...
                                im really desapoint

Comment

Working...
                                X