Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inferno Stage 5 Boss Unkillable - Solo ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inferno Stage 5 Boss Unkillable - Solo ??

2 Days In A row Due TO Work Issues I Have Missed Full Team Run...

2 Days In A Row I Have Failed To Kill The 5th Boss In Inferno...

I Start Boss With Full Rage And Awakening. I Awaken , Use Slow-Att Rune, Then Batter The Living Daylights Out Of Him......I Get Boss Down To 1 HP Bar, BUT No Matter How Many Times I Twat Him There After, His Hp Bar DOSE NOT MOVE Down...Its Like Im doing No Damage At All Thus Making Boss 5 Un-killable... Is This Deliberate Scripting So I NEED A Team At 4 O'clock Server Time ? o.O ^^ lo

Even When He Resto's For 1m hp His hp Dose Not Move....Click image for larger version

Name:	Inferon Stage5Boss.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	1767767
    Last edited by Freddypainter; 03-18-2015, 12:11 AM.

I know this bug has been reported before, I myself have encountered it. I will see if I can poke anyone about it for you.. I can make no promises, but I will try to poke about this fun filled little bug that seems to have reappeared for you.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

some boss regenerate health. so their HP bar can go over the max visible.
      it's not they have unlimited HP, but wartune manage badly that. they should show back a x3 (in your picture)
      it was already the case for the lizard in samsara
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I have beaten 5th boss, still to weak for 6 solo, so yes you can.

The key(for me) is to burst dmg the boss after slow rune, then after it, exit sylph mode, spam thunderer to keep it slowed until my second dmg rune is ready, and kill him then.

Comment

Ty jk, Your More Observant Than Me, I will try slow with my Shadow Thrasher If im Ever In Solo Again. But regardless if i used slow or not, At this moment in time, The bug/fact remains that no damage was coming off the hp bar of the boss while i was attaking It in sylph/normal mode...On a side note, It Only Took Me 1 sylph round and a EDD To Get Boss down To Final HP Bar, So go Figure...

@ArnaudBo The Hp bar in the pic is 1x full hp bar will a little hp on the 2nd hp bar, after the boss had resto'd back from 1 hp bar, After that i could not get it back down to 1x hp bar. When you attack a boss a small white shadow shows up on the hp bar to indicate how much hp is coming off per attack- no White indicator in my pic at the point of attack :/
          Last edited by Freddypainter; 03-18-2015, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
            Ty jk, Your More Observant Than Me, I will try slow with my Shadow Thrasher If im Ever In Solo Again. But regardless if i used slow or not, At this moment in time, The bug/fact remains that no damage was coming off the hp bar of the boss while i was attaking It in sylph/normal mode...On a side note, It Only Took Me 1 sylph round and a EDD To Get Boss down To Final HP Bar, So go Figure...

@ArnaudBo The Hp bar in the pic is 1x full hp bar will a little hp on the 2nd hp bar, after the boss had resto'd back from 1 hp bar, After that i could not get it back down to 1x hp bar. When you attack a boss a small white shadow shows up on the hp bar to indicate how much hp is coming off per attack- no White indicator in my pic at the point of attack :/
            you could not get it back down because it had way over 1 hp bar the dmg u deal to it when u see last full hp bar and dosent go down actually is taking down hp from his 2nd or 3rd hp bar(not visible) because when he heals the hp bar dosent go back to x2 x3 so your steal dealing damage to it u just cant see how much until you reach that last hp bar again its just a illusion kinda lol

Comment

(did a mistake today who could explain what happen in BI)
              i did a BA without scatter today (it healed too) until it had 0.5 hp bar left. it reached 100% protection and started to increase HP to the point it got his first HP bar back and more
              i waited a min and the BA hp bar was still the last one filled.
              i refreshed and i saw that HP bar was showing 2x (he other people with me were still seeing the last hp bar filled)
              so it's just a display problem. Wartune only decrease the 4x, 3x,... but never increase it back when a HP bar is filled
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

isnt this the same bug with the lvl 70 wild boss Dark Succubus (which now has been replaced with LOD)? they wont die although the bar shown 0 hp, or not even decresed when it reached certain point. i believe the cause was the HP regeneration.
                interestingly, i had this bug once on PvP before. i used BTS when my hp reached 0, and my toon keeps auto attacking for a few turns even though i was supposed to be dead.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                X