This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 19th of March at 3:30 AM EDT (00:30 AM PDT, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patchnotes:
    • Fixed an issue in which several players could not join Cloud Adventures.
    • Fixed the network disconnect issue in Jewel Hunt.
    • Optimized the sylph info format and sorting order in the Sylph panel.
    • Fixed various linguistic issues.

nothing on fixing the bug thats present in csgb way to go r2 only fix the stuff that gets u the cash from us

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
      [*]Fixed the network disconnect issue in Jewel Hunt.[/LIST]
      What is this?

Anyone can explain?

Comment

never heard of network disconnect issue in jewel hunt. but happen a lot in dragon invasion during collect -_-#
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

blank screen in cloud city when play map ???
          auto kick when enter MPD?
          black screen in WB?
          etc, etc, etc

Comment

Hoped for a news about purgatory maze treasures upgraded

Comment

Originally posted by R2120820188 View Post
              Hoped for a news about purgatory maze treasures upgraded
              Yeah, that would have been cool

Comment

Are they going to fix the wilds bugs too teleport is bugged again and having issues entering fights when in a party people are not getting joined in an losing rewards or having to get lucky and being able to enter the fight the attack button either wont show up or wont let you in the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Scourge203 View Post
                  What is this?

Anyone can explain?
                  i think maybe its when someone freeze after moving their jewels. the matched jewels should be destroyed but it didnt, so the player must refresh.
                  not so sure tho, they never gave us enough info on everything. @_@

anyway, i REALLY missed the days when we had no cache issues. i wonder when we will finally a maintenance for it.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Fixed the network disconnect issue in Jewel Hunt.

JUST FOR JEWEL HUNT YOU IDIOTS WHY DON'T YOU FIX ALL THE DISCONNECT ISSUES. WHO THE HECK DC'S DURING JEWEL HUNT. NEVER HEARD A SINGLE PLAYER COMPLAIN. WE SURE COMPLAIN BOUT ALL THE OTHER PLACES WE DC AND YOU MONKIES BEATING ON KEYBOARDS WITH BANANAS DO NOT JACK **** BOUT IT!! WOW R2 REALLY LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      anyway, i REALLY missed the days when we had no cache issues. i wonder when we will finally a maintenance for it.
                      as if they were working on that ^^;
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I wonder why such useless maintenance like these take 4-6 hours? It is not like they are updating or adding anything, so how come these take the same amount of an update maintenance instead of just being 2 to 4 hours long instead since they sound like crappy trivial things

Comment

How long does a mute last???
                          I've been muted on my server. So again, "how long does the mute last"?

Comment

The Jewel Hunt thing seems to be an exploit fix, if you look at rankings you know somethings fishy

Comment

Originally posted by _Librator_ View Post
                              The Jewel Hunt thing seems to be an exploit fix, if you look at rankings you know somethings fishy
                              there are too many things seems fishy in this game tho.
                              like someone who rarely active suddenly got all his sylph evolved in one month. not a big casher, but got zeus in short time span. 6 month vip cards, etc.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X