This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Librator_ View Post
    The Jewel Hunt thing seems to be an exploit fix, if you look at rankings you know somethings fishy
    What's fishy is that strange building above lost treasure. Could that be where the devs go on holiday
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_419.png
Views:	1
Size:	721.6 KB
ID:	1709845
      IGN :‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ आदित्य
      Server : [S494] Briarwall Forest
      Class :Knight [spr_noobi]

Be Nice To The Ones Who Smoke.. Every Cigarette Might Be Their Last..!

Comment

how aboput fixing the issues with the new talent system they not working the ones that say they lower the cd on a skill dont and the one were ap can do a bit of dmg to can do random dmg to another person not working still only doing the dmg to the one no matter how many millions gold and exp u spent trying to make it better hell lets not forget that u made boss 18 in purgatory impossible to kill since after 8 moves or so he kills u on the spot like it does in di no buff no warning u just end up dead
        CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
        name RubyRed
        type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
        Name gippal .........Name backlash
        Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

so new event tonight...legendary collection. I turn my 4th piece to legend and no reward in event. refreshed client, unequipped and re-equipped but no love. fixing that??

Comment

Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
            I wonder why such useless maintenance like these take 4-6 hours? It is not like they are updating or adding anything, so how come these take the same amount of an update maintenance instead of just being 2 to 4 hours long instead since they sound like crappy trivial things
            Well when you hire someone with an IQ of 5 to do maintance be lucky it only takes 4-6 hours. If thats not the answer than this should help it takes them at most 1/2 hour to fix these problems and another 5 hours to do nothing or make more bugs....
            Daxraina
            S134
            Elysion
            lvl 80
            4370.1 K BR
            with MDM rank 2

Those that have survived to tell of my defeat will soon meet me again

I will see you ALL !!!

GO HARD OR GO HOME

Comment

Are they going to fix the wilds bugs too teleport is bugged again and having issues entering fights when in a party people are not getting joined in an losing rewards or having to get lucky and being able to enter the fight the attack button either wont show up or wont let you in the fight. along with the fact that to the party it can appear another person is there but in fact they are not. Then not able to enter. There is also the fact that it will use ALL energy when trying to teleport but nothing happens until you close out browser and relog in...

Comment

it takes 10 mins to apply the patch, but cuz R2games is stupid, they make more bugs. Now need 5 more hours to fix, and 30 min break
                Level 49 Archer
                BR 150k

Comment

compnsation plsssssssss

Comment

jewel hunt not bug, why u fix it??? i think R2 must check bug when teleport, bug when party in wild and when 1 player in party can't in battle cause other party in team attack first, i think u must think about it!
                    Last edited by Meiza11; 03-19-2015, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Some of the bug issue reports aren't even there. You guys just creating it out of thin air. fix the real issues. Let the players play this game as it is meant to be played. I believe we deserve that, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilGrave View Post
                        Are they going to fix the wilds bugs too teleport is bugged again and having issues entering fights when in a party people are not getting joined in an losing rewards or having to get lucky and being able to enter the fight the attack button either wont show up or wont let you in the fight
                        i think this have been fixed.
                        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

mehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by AlmonZanos View Post
                            compnsation plsssssssss
                            you asking for compensation due to?
                            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

plz fix shadow issue ... in wilds and mpd and arena ... some of player shadow all times ... in wilds you found 2 mobs 1 shadow and can't attack and other you can see a lo of ppl having this probleme fix it plz

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                                it takes 10 mins to apply the patch, but cuz R2games is stupid, they make more bugs. Now need 5 more hours to fix, and 30 min break
                                They have multiple servers, and prolly they do some testing as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X