+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gameplay Pictures Forum Guide

Priest of Pontifications Zsals is just another poster. For now.... Zsals's Avatar
    ok this is what u get from attempting to record a video of sg

Name:  error.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  113.4 KB

IGN:Zsals

Class:swordie~ awoo!

Guild:Paradox

Might:high enough to destroy you

Server:44 extinct hahahaha

Spr:449

Pet:Mars

VIP:9

Partner:๖ۣۜDemoŋ✯

Priest of Pontifications DemonFlameWolf is just another poster. For now.... DemonFlameWolf's Avatar
    pfft lol xDDD

Server: 33
    IGN:๖ۣۜDemoŋ✯
    Class: Swordsman
    Level: 86
    SPR: 412
    VIP: 7
    Class: Ultimate Swordsman
    Current Might: 1414000
    Guild: Paradox
    Partner: Zsals
    Pet: Amare♍

Born alone ~ Die Alone

Don't try and pick a fight with me, I will make you cry

Sarcasm is life

Squire of Statements SiIver is just another poster. For now.... SiIver's Avatar
    i c me on skype
    Name: Silvercrow
    Class: swordie
    Guild: Paradox
    Level: higher then lv 1
    Might:1k+
    Server: s69
    Infinity has no beginning, no beginning can have no end

Priest of Pontifications Dr.Superman needs to be monitored by the Mods. Dr.Superman needs to be monitored by the Mods. Dr.Superman needs to be monitored by the Mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
    Hello, and welcome to the Lunaria Story Gameplay Pictures forum. This forum is here to help you experience better entertainment in this community! Share your splendid, unique, funny, or interesting game play pictures that you think others would enjoy. Come on and show us your pictures!
    Name:  explain better.png
Views: 118
Size:  107.1 KB blahblah

Herald of Harkenings R2_Player has a few fans. R2_Player's Avatar
    drama drama DrSuperman....
    Gonna move into another account bye!

I'm not rich LOL I NEED MORE SILVER FOR MY EVIL PLANS MWHAHAHAHA gimme yo silver
    Name:  Capture12.PNG
Views: 76
Size:  302.1 KB

This is a prime reason r2games really hates its Lunaria Story players. You killed Lunaria Story by doing this. Unless you put the pill in voucher shop there's no way this game
    sees 2018. All you've got left are a bunch of drama lama cashers who like to bully people. I feel sorry for them throwing their money away on such a sorry excuse for a mmo.
    #UPDATELUNARIASTORY #TODAY!
    Name:  Capture1.PNG
Views: 72
Size:  220.6 KB

Ex-Forum Admin Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Someone should probably just delete this sub forum.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Yeah why not delete the whole game LOL. the whole thing is dead. Creating more servers wont do anything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2