Disconnected in DI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnected in DI

Sooooo I really don't have problems with lag in wartune, I have a pretty good internet connection and pc configuration, but I get disconnected once or twice during Dragon Invasion when I have to collect the rewards.There is no other run in which I get dcd, just DI and never in a fight, just when I'm collecting rewards.I tried another browser and have the same problem.But anyways...I don't think it's my browser here, I feel like it's something evil behind this since they kick me when I have to collect rewards.Anyone else having this issue?
    Server: Kabam 17
    Player name: Dwarf
    Player level: 80
    Player class: Knight
    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
    Battle rating: 615k
    Guild name: LoonyToons

I feel your pain. in DI, each time I'm happy after I finished collecting all the rewards.
    it only happen during collecting part, never in fight
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I've had this issue once or twice personally. I run now as little as possible when doing di. No chat programs, no other windows.. no music.. nothing. Anything can lag a computer, or place a strain on it.. I also make sure my cache is cleared also. What does me in is the rain spam of flowers/snowflakes/fireworks those can cause insane amounts of lag and can truly get a person.. so my advice is run as little as possible.. and use a very flash friendly browser.. as some like chrome can be evil when doing invasion/inferno and other instances of that nature.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

My whole team has problems with it, myself included, play musical chairs with bosses, let's see who's going to DC first. It's a known bug to the devs, they said "oh we work on it" months ago, still same so just accept that game is cheating you out of a fraction of rewards.

Comment

I've noticed a pattern when it happens to me:
          Always when I'm collecting at the top of the circle
          Always when I've just grabbed multiple piles close together while moving in a straight line.
          When I see others dc, it's almost always in the same place.

I've started to be more careful around the top stretch, and click on each pile individually as much as possible, and I almost never dc there now. For whatever reason, the piles at the top tend to be clustered much closer together.
          Last edited by MrFancyPants; 03-20-2015, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            Always when I've just grabbed multiple piles close together while moving in a straight line.
            When I see others dc, it's almost always in the same place.
            This is interesting, I've noticed the same.
            Maybe it's a sort of "cheating protection" by the game. When craptune thinks you're collecting too much in a short amount of time, he makes you d/c.
            Anyway, the whole collecting thing is stupid, one player can have lag or slow pc or whatever so they should just gave you rewards.

Comment

* Fancy : could be an explanation indeed : like the protection against speed hack. the game get too much information a the same time and think you are using a speed hack, so it disconnected you.

* Sorca : it's a protection against multi account user imo. but a lame one, as it indeed disadvantage people with lot of lag. it can affect the group too and discourage people to help lagging one, as the dice roll can take long to start for them
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Not true in my experience. At times I had a lot of lag & couldn't even click the mouse once every 4 seconds, but still got the same DC problem when collecting drops. Or it could be that too fast or too slow are both hacking behavior & both got disconnected.

As for collection, I agree, we shouldn't even need to collect drops or open up inventory space to collect them (not needed in anywhere except MPD). They should just be sent to our inventory or mailbox automatically. If some people don't want to pick up part of the chest, they could just sell such items or simply not collect the mail attachments. Having to often play on a laggy system and pick up stuff with such inventory cluttering is really a pain. I did MPD only to finish my 70 & 80 sets. Never did MPD outside of that unless there's an event ongoing & I could solo it. That's really counterproductive & detrimental to our build development. But hey no one forced us to play Wartune so I guess that's also a by-choice thing too.

Originally posted by Sorca View Post
                Maybe it's a sort of "cheating protection" by the game. When craptune thinks you're collecting too much in a short amount of time, he makes you d/c.
                Anyway, the whole collecting thing is stupid, one player can have lag or slow pc or whatever so they should just gave you rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                  I've started to be more careful around the top stretch, and click on each pile individually as much as possible, and I almost never dc there now.
                  I want to confirm what MrFancyPants wrote.
                  I had disconnection in DI everyday, for many weeks. So i had time to study how it works: i noticed it was only when we rolled a 6 or 5. This because it's the double treasure at north, that gives dc. If I collect the double treasure in same moment, i get dc for sure, but never more than one time for DI. When i relogin, timer is often bugged (shows a wrong timing). Plus, if i relogin when my mates already attacked next boss, when we will kill it, i can't roll the dices because a fight start again and freeze my game, forcing me to refresh again.
                  HOW TO AVOID DC: be careful when collecting double treasure at north, and click on each treasure individually.
                  You can run as crazy to collect other treasures, but be careful at double treasures.
                  Now it's 2 weeks that me and my friends never get dc in DI with this method. Before, we ALWAYS had disconnection.
                  Please tell this to everyone, bye

Comment

Oh well.. finally i find this!! I just send a ticked about that few days ago. I get disconected in Di 1 or 2 times only when collecting,never in fight. This happend only in Di not in other run. I don t have internet connection problems and this dced thing for me start a few days ago after new patch. Well they said to check my internet conection(even I never got a dced). Ofc now is to late to get some screen shot to send a new ticket coz always will be same respond... check your internet conection. But is ok, just rechage more and more untill r2 swim in money and after mabye they will resolve the bug. SHAME

Comment

I have the same problem, and always on the exact same spot. It's probably yet another bug that won't ever get fixed, so best way to avoid this is to pinpoint the dc-spot and avoid it.

Comment

never had this problem. im using firefox 20.0
                        Level 49 Archer
                        BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                          I've had this issue once or twice personally. I run now as little as possible when doing di. No chat programs, no other windows.. no music.. nothing. Anything can lag a computer, or place a strain on it.. I also make sure my cache is cleared also. What does me in is the rain spam of flowers/snowflakes/fireworks those can cause insane amounts of lag and can truly get a person.. so my advice is run as little as possible.. and use a very flash friendly browser.. as some like chrome can be evil when doing invasion/inferno and other instances of that nature.
                          Me also had this issue once, but isn't my connection or pc or cache, etc, because this DI dc appear once and desapear once, the problem is R2 server provider or R2 IP, etc, the problem isn't the player pc or connection, the problem is R2 who don't fix the game, so much players did report terrible lag in arena party, at least all them can't move, isn't 1 player who report the same bug or lag, are much, so than 100% the problem start with R2.
                          “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

Comment

for browsers that are flash friendly I would say IE is best but that also depends on how new your Pc is and how well everything is kept up. I ev used firefox and found flash crashes all the time and for chrome it's too slow on loading or the whole browser will freeze but that can be said of IE as well I guess its all in what works for you. think no matter what we use a relog seems to be the quick and short lived fix for now.
                            Mage: level 80
                            Battle rating:guess
                            Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

I have been disconnected in DI but does not happen often.

One thing that happens to me from time to time is I will be stuck and can't select any skills, not even auto attacking.

Comment

Working...
                              X