No announcement yet.

Disconnected in DI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DCed in DI, always when collecting rewards!!!

I want to draw attention about dced in Dragon Invasion, when collecting rewards, coz I send lots of tickets about this and no replay from r2. I'm not the only one and lots of players complain about this. DC always when collecting rewards,after roll, never in battle! My personal record was to dced 6 times! Six times when we kill boss lvl 8... so I collect rewards from 2 rolls!. This is insane and every day is a rule to DC when collecting rewards in Dragon Invasion!
    Attached Files

Comment

Me too. Almost every time I do a DI run I lose at least 1 and sometimes 2 rewards.

Comment

it was add to mega bug report, but not corrected yet
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
          it was add to mega bug report, but not corrected yet
          the problem is after all tickets r2 not even bother to reply. They replay at my 1st ticked and blame internet connection, after I send scree shoot with my speed, I did not get any response.

Comment

That screenshot is interesting, every single time it's happened to me, I was collecting the piles around 12-1 o'clock. Pretty much the same for everyone else I've seen it happen to also.

To avoid it, I find it helps a lot to click on each reward pile, wait til you grab it, then click on the next one. You should have enough time for that even if you are a little laggy. If you're running into it that often, it's well worth it to take the time to go slow. I only ever dc (in DI) now if I get careless.

Comment

It happens when you pick up either two double-stacks of coins, or one than a double-stack than one, without pausing. We've started stutter-stepping when picking up the stacked spawns, and havent dc'd since.

Comment

Have the same. It helps to collect slowly. Each quarter a break of a second works for me. But agree that this should not be needed at all.

Comment

This is one of the issues I asked for an update on a couple of days ago. With this issue (and all others reported on the big bug thread before June), the devs have still not updated r2games staff. I will continue nudging the GMs to keep prying, and as soon as we (Moderators or GMs) get updated, we will update threads as necessary.
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

I'm wondering what happend with my thret. I JUST OPEN ONE YESTERDAY ABOUT DCED IN DI!!!!

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Comment

Originally posted by AndradaM. View Post
                      I'm wondering what happend with my thret. I JUST OPEN ONE YESTERDAY ABOUT DCED IN DI!!!!

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
                      It's post #16 in this thread. I'm a fan of merging threads together if they are on the same topic. That way things are nice and neat, and we (Moderators and Mentors) don't feel like broken records
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

I have actually DC numerous times on collect and yes it was at top of map as described BUT since I discovered that I have been very very careful especially collecting multiple piles at top and I have still DC numerous times. I have DC without lag on top without ANY double piles, I have DC at top with double piles that I stop and collect individually. I have DC when only running and NOT picking up a single pile at time of DC
                        ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                        SquishyFoxy
                        S1 resident Gently fragile mage
                        (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Even though this problem has been reported and looked into, we do still recommend anyone who is able to, send in a video of what is happening when the disconnect happens. Naturally we don't all want to open up the video player each and every time we run DI 'just in case', however if the problem occurs often, and/or you know how to make the problem occur 'for you', it may not be a bad idea. Any form of documentation on any problem will assist in drawing a conclusion sooner (one would hope)
                          Retired Moderator.

Comment

DI bug

not got rewards gold and always DC
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	1715949Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	1715950Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_11.jpg
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	1715951

when u will fix this issue ?
                            tired complain all time in here

Comment

Same problem tonight for 2 times happen you screw up this game soon you will play alone or the company will delete this game. Every time you say you make maintanace to fix things i dont se any fixes

Comment

Originally posted by sipung View Post
                                not got rewards gold and always DC
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]146083[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]146084[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]146085[/ATTACH]

when u will fix this issue ?
                                tired complain all time in here
                                I don't know of a for sure fix, I did a couple things to solve it on my end.

First, I started using the Maxthon brower, seems to work really nicely for playing Wartune. Seems some of this happens due to your lagging compared to your parties lag. A good browser will help with lag.

Then I started picking up the items slower, remember you have quite a bit of time, and then started going counter clockwise. I rarely, 1 time a week rarely, disconnect anymore due to this.

This helped me, as i used to disconnect at least once per run.

Good luck.
                                "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                                Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
                                X