Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW SERVER s82

When new server s82 comes out???

S81 was just released a little over two weeks ago, so it's not too late to join them. With that said, information regarding future servers will not be made public until shortly before the launch date, so if you'd like to wait, you'll have to keep an eye out for official announcements.

Comment

many players still waiting hope you understand

Comment

This happens with every server. I'm getting close to walking away from cs and never looking back. I have had servers drop in population because of the constant new servers , and once those big cashers see this and stop cashing the new server releases will slow down (which should be slowed down already) opening server after server after server is killing the cs community because players are tired of moving to a new server , cashing and than have to move because a new server comes out and kills their current server. This is my honest feedback. I won't be moving and I won't be recharging any more after this next release.

Comment

Originally posted by TamikaZensho View Post
          This happens with every server. I'm getting close to walking away from cs and never looking back. I have had servers drop in population because of the constant new servers , and once those big cashers see this and stop cashing the new server releases will slow down (which should be slowed down already) opening server after server after server is killing the cs community because players are tired of moving to a new server , cashing and than have to move because a new server comes out and kills their current server. This is my honest feedback. I won't be moving and I won't be recharging any more after this next release.
          No one is forced to move to a new server just because one is launched -- that is a personal decision, and if you choose to, then stand your ground. New servers are released for new players who wish to start on a fresh slate with other players. Should the server you reside on dwindle in player activity, you may suggest that it be considered for a merge in our official thread here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ng-for-a-merge
          Last edited by Reverie; 03-25-2015, 07:55 PM.

Comment

we don't need merge we need new server first

Comment

Considering that our latest server was just released 3 weeks ago, I can't say I am in favor of launching another server so soon, nor would our folks residing on S81 appreciate that very much. As previously stated, you're welcome to join the recent server rather than rallying for a new one so soon.

Let me also add that posting with alts will not help your cause, so please refrain from doing so.
              Last edited by Reverie; 03-25-2015, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Well, I really want that new server to be launched soon.I would love it if it were a PvP server. It's been a long time since the last(would be even better if set on EST :X).

Comment

New server would be great

Comment

When are you going to release PVP server ? ? ?

Comment

Originally posted by d.g0r3ch0 View Post
                      When are you going to release PVP server ? ? ?
                      Information regarding future servers will not be made public until shortly before the scheduled launch date. If and when the devs plan on releasing a PvP server, there will be an official announcement stating so in the News & Events section of the forum. Simply keep an eye out and hope for the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X