Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on March 26th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on March 26th

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, joyoaprk-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, March 26th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

new server plsss

Comment

No new server please , can we slow down on them? Personally I just spend over 1000$ on the new server and will be extremely upset when a new server opens and my server goes silent into ghost town mode where I can't buy or sell items because no one is around.. One server a year should do fine.. Every two months is to often for such an old game. With every new server you push players away to other company's and games. You are quickly killing cs

Comment

i hope there will be no new server.... just do merge now and i agrre to tamikazensho to make new server every year or twice a year not every month.....

i just notice that there are 2 servers made in just 2 or 3 months(correct me if im wrong) from server 79.... please make some good length of making new servers please...

and by the way... i want to seee the new class(character) when will you realease them?

and 1 thing more please post the event immediately
        Last edited by Reverie; 03-26-2015, 02:53 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by legionaire1209 View Post
          and by the way... i want to seee the new class(character) when will you realease them?

and 1 thing more please post the event immediately
          The only other class was released last year: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ss-Beastmaster

As for when Patch Notes are posted, should you find yourself running a little impatient, you can always view event descriptions in-game under the "6. Special" tab of your Events interface.

Comment

No New Sever Please I Beg.. I'm In Server 80 and its empty enough as it is..

Comment

2x dungeons points token for grb crypt and essence

Comment

wonder if they will take last weeks rage into account
                ign stegzy
                guild ftw
                pets to many

Comment

i from s79.. and s79 [has] less pople.. i just see around 20++ ppl 1 day.. i just hope u dn cr8 new serve.. and s79 really need merge.. thnx
                  Last edited by Reverie; 03-26-2015, 05:01 AM. Reason: Removed censors.

Comment

Originally posted by R2109831569 View Post
                    i from s79.. and s79 [has] less pople.. i just see around 20++ ppl 1 day.. i just hope u dn cr8 new serve.. and s79 really need merge.. thnx
                    You're welcome to suggest your server [group] for consideration for a merge in our official thread here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ng-for-a-merge

Comment

New event please..i was so borring

Comment

gmut event please

Comment

where are the patch notes???

Comment

Originally posted by PocketNation View Post
                            where are the patch notes???
                            They got scared cause of Last Week rant on them lol its what I assume
                            S42MxMood03
                            Guild-SoulofRuins
                            Married:S36Krayzie
                            Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

The Patch Notes have been posted here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Server-Update

Comment

Working...
                              X