X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its weekly maintenance......

Comment

Yaaa more wonderful maintenance
      how thrilling lets all come back later and see just how much they have screwed things up.
      I hope 1 day they will look up the word maintenance and learn it's true meaning which it appears at the moment they dont

i await to see just how messed up the game will be after the maintenance is done as it always seems to be

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Please note that during this maintenance, we'll delete any S1 accounts that meet all the following conditions:
        1. Character level ≦ Lvl. 30.
        2. Have been offline for more than 180 days.
        3. Have not recharged any amount.
        1. so you can take the time to delete accounts only from s1 but none of the others
        2. still got bugs fromwith new talent system not working (note: any mod or mentor telling me to file ticket of asking about it can bloody bug off! i have already done that when it first came out and sent them screen shots and videos and they only said will look into it)
        3. what are you fixing this time? or should i be asking what will you mess up this time? (example: US East servers losing day of reset again and not getting dimention rewards or the movement for the day for the i dont know 5th time with no proper compensation for what was lost)
        CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
        name RubyRed
        type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
        Name gippal .........Name backlash
        Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Why started 5 mins early?
          We are in BG

Comment

just got a message saying the server is shutting down. So what are they actually doing since I am on server s465 no where near s1?

Comment

If your only doing S1, why shut down all servers? What a waste of time and resources!!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                I am assuming that only S1 is going down so there is no maintenance for any one else?

DarkMeph
                Nope, S16 is down too

Comment

Originally posted by HUBLOTT View Post
                  hey why in forums event we see lcl 3 clothing but i game first is lvl 4 clothig
                  Their point is not give players complete events, so they cheating, also they rise good luck charm price from 150 insignia to 3000 insignia in wild shop

Comment

S402 is down also medic

Comment

tribal rush dont let me fight the game closes automaticallly tell me yyyyy?

Comment

most player gonna leave r2 soon.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                          Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 26th of March at 3:30 AM EDT (00:30 AM PDT, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Please note that during this maintenance, we'll delete any S1 accounts that meet all the following conditions:
                          1. Character level ≦ Lvl. 30.
                          2. Have been offline for more than 180 days.
                          3. Have not recharged any amount.
                          hmm if this are the changes, then tell me why the hell are all the servers down? or are they hiding some fixes because the things they are fixing are awkward that they existed?
                          living on compensation rewards

Comment

Just got on to do my dailies but got server shutdown notice...so sad T_T

*sigh* another day of progress lost for those who have to devote the majority of their time to work & family. I know it's 3:30am, but my game play actually starts after midnight on weekdays.

Comment

hope they fix some problem on different server too.. like bug in some icons..
                              Name:FulLMoon
                              Class: Mage
                              Guild: GodzOfWar
                              Server:27 The Forgotten Dune

Can we be friends or can we be lovers?

Comment

Maybe they whanna add Hide player to wb too (just kidding), and it will be suprise as hell

Comment

Working...
                                X