Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Crit Astral , anyone else having issues with it ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Crit Astral , anyone else having issues with it ?

First of all , im an archer , level 80 , 334 k BR . Secondly , I do have the Holy Snipers Edge astral ( crit )

According to a Wartune mentor , the new Summer God astral is supposed to increase the chances of getting crit hits ...
    my crit hit frequencies have actually declined since I got the Summer God astral .

Also i've noticed a substantial drop in damage done since i've gotten the Summer God Astral ... this is also an issue with me .

Has anyone else had this issue ? If so by all means post a reply , thank you all

I have heard many people have been complaining about a drop in crit rate since the astral was introduced. I wouldn't be surprised if they change the crit formula to account for the insertion of additional crit stat into the game. For me, crit is so random I can't really say. It seems nerfed after every update then it gets better then it gets worse. Impossible for me to say anything conclusive.

Comment

I have not counted or done any real studies but I do notice that my crit frequency really feels lower too. It seems so patchy now. I have nearly 30K crit but there are times when I will get 10% crit rate and other rounds I will get 75%. So I am not sure if my rate is really lower or just feels that was because the frequent patches of 10%-20% crit rounds
      ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
      SquishyFoxy
      S1 resident Gently fragile mage
      (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Originally posted by SquishyFoxy View Post
        I have not counted or done any real studies but I do notice that my crit frequency really feels lower too. It seems so patchy now. I have nearly 30K crit but there are times when I will get 10% crit rate and other rounds I will get 75%. So I am not sure if my rate is really lower or just feels that was because the frequent patches of 10%-20% crit rounds
        Hi Foxy nice to hear from you ! I do understand that the rate is random but dang it , double the astrals should double the frequency of crits in my book , not lower them ! Thanks for your input hun

Comment

Originally posted by Coogar View Post
          First of all , im an archer , level 80 , 334 k BR . Secondly , I do have the Holy Snipers Edge astral ( crit )

According to a Wartune mentor , the new Summer God astral is supposed to increase the chances of getting crit hits ...
          my crit hit frequencies have actually declined since I got the Summer God astral .

Also i've noticed a substantial drop in damage done since i've gotten the Summer God Astral ... this is also an issue with me .

Has anyone else had this issue ? If so by all means post a reply , thank you all
          b/c i didnt had star point i couldnt get Summer god 1 day...i did noticed my crit been creepy(i mean more than usuall)
          after i got the new astral in use kinda got back(again....to the usual creepy crit)
          IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
          Class:Mage
          Level:80
          Server:Scarstone-S274
          Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
          Guild:Genesis
          The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

My crit numbers are defently lower now as well, but there's so many theories of crit(% of atk, % of br, lv vs lv, etc). Increased my br some, but not my crit so much. increased my atk, but not crit, my level as well(advance level), but again not crit. So thought that was my issue

Comment

studies by players int he past have determined that your Crit toal should be about 20% or your Patk/Matk number. so, if you have 10,000 Patk, your Crit should be 2000.

any more than this, and the proc rate seems to decrease. Now, since wartune has never releaesed actual data on their crit forula, this is all speculation. But spreadsheets were made, and data analyzed over hundreds and thousands of attacks over months and months to determine the 20% rule. Is it always accurate? No. Just like with the Regeneration astral, the tougher the fight and the more you need it to proc, the less likely it will.
              If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
                studies by players int he past have determined that your Crit toal should be about 20% or your Patk/Matk number. so, if you have 10,000 Patk, your Crit should be 2000.

any more than this, and the proc rate seems to decrease. Now, since wartune has never releaesed actual data on their crit forula, this is all speculation. But spreadsheets were made, and data analyzed over hundreds and thousands of attacks over months and months to determine the 20% rule. Is it always accurate? No. Just like with the Regeneration astral, the tougher the fight and the more you need it to proc, the less likely it will.
                yes I had heard that 20% rule and so I try to keep mine around that ratio. I still see a decrease since the new astral. Now the caveat to me is that when I dont crit it is in clusters and then it seems to be ok...never more than 75-80% in any given encounter ....for a few rounds and then it stops firing crits. I have even checked my astrals and stats to see if I did something unintentional but still 150K mATK, 30K Crit... but as I said it is not something i have done structured studies on but I definitely are making less gold in wb and in other activities seem to have lackluster crits.

Oh and Coogar!! Hey sweety! nice to see you too and my pleasure to give my observations about this puzzling issue
                ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                SquishyFoxy

Comment

Don't forget about the penetration bonus which is the only real reason to wear it imo. Unless you're starved for crit I guess but it's easy enough to get elsewhere. There's only a few places you can gain penetration.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                    Don't forget about the penetration bonus which is the only real reason to wear it imo. Unless you're starved for crit I guess but it's easy enough to get elsewhere. There's only a few places you can gain penetration.
                    Quite true
                    ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                    SquishyFoxy

Comment

I have 25% crit to MATK ratio, 18360 to 72480, and I crit like crazy. Very very often, very consistent, very reliable. Note: I do not use the new summer god astral, didn't save points to switch over. I do not notice any difference in damage for penetration, although it's hard to gage differences when I fight much higher BR people in SFT. On average enemies are 100-150k bigger than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashire View Post
                        I have 25% crit to MATK ratio, 18360 to 72480, and I crit like crazy. Very very often, very consistent, very reliable. Note: I do not use the new summer god astral, didn't save points to switch over. I do not notice any difference in damage for penetration, although it's hard to gage differences when I fight much higher BR people in SFT. On average enemies are 100-150k bigger than me.
                        Well thats the whole point of this posting Ashire ... its all about the Summer God astral !

Comment

just a side note, the name of this astral silently got changed, now it is holy vigor. Who knows what they broke with that....
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

yes same here changend the name astarl

Comment

Name change

Originally posted by HUBLOTT View Post
                              yes same here changend the name astarl
                              Thanks for the update guys much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                              X