Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

exchange bronze ticket please..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exchange bronze ticket please..

Ok so here is some dilemma of a free player.
    since we cant afford to lock a single prize to get combo or lucky to get at least a single one.
    and every spin mostly are green capsule, we already reach 20pcs capsule and get one(1) bronze ticket.
    but what will we do then? this will be gone after the event ends.
    so why don't you put some exchange for it?? some coins will do. at least there is something to buy with it!

Hope you consider it and i know i'am not the only one praying for this.

Thanks!

I don't think Event items from Capsule Toys event will disappear, it's kinda like Flashy Cards from House of Cards description. So i suggest you just save up all those attempts you get from Hot Events rather than carelessly using them over none valuable stuff and posting later on about how you have excess items etc. and asking for more stuff. Oh and just so you missed it you get free |Diamonds during the anniversary of the game right? (Unless you were so impatient and bought some pretty useless stuff again lol) Then you might wanna recheck the "100 Diamonds" on the new check-in somce it only costs 50 Diamonds you get 50 Diamonds back and use those to lock stuff, lol so greedy.
    Just a tip, since every 30 minutes you can refresh for free, use your Attempts only when all prizes are Coins, that's how i got some awesome stuff from Coin Shop like Celestial King Soul.

Oh almost forgot, why on earth would we pray for a game?? Use a less stronger word.
    Last edited by Einns; 03-27-2015, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Einns View Post
      I don't think Event items from Capsule Toys event will disappear, it's kinda like Flashy Cards from House of Cards description. So i suggest you just save up all those attempts you get from Hot Events rather than carelessly using them over none valuable stuff and posting later on about how you have excess items etc. and asking for more stuff. Oh and just so you missed it you get free |Diamonds during the anniversary of the game right? (Unless you were so impatient and bought some pretty useless stuff again lol) Then you might wanna recheck the "100 Diamonds" on the new check-in somce it only costs 50 Diamonds you get 50 Diamonds back and use those to lock stuff, lol so greedy.
      Just a tip, since every 30 minutes you can refresh for free, use your Attempts only when all prizes are Coins, that's how i got some awesome stuff from Coin Shop like Celestial King Soul.

Oh almost forgot, why on earth would we pray for a game?? Use a less stronger word.
      Tickets will disappear. It's only capsule coins that won't.

Still, I'd advise you screenshot your capsule coins....you never know

And yes, exchange would be great
      Alanna
      Beserker lvl 73
      980K BR
      Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
      Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
      Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
      Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
      Mystic lvl 72
      1.1M BR
      Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
      Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
      Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
      Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
        Tickets will disappear. It's only capsule coins that won't.

Still, I'd advise you screenshot your capsule coins....you never know

And yes, exchange would be great
        Eh? Really? Where did you get that info? Will "Lucky Capsule" disappear as well? You know those Capsule things you use to add Turn Attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Einns View Post
          Eh? Really? Where did you get that info? Will "Lucky Capsule" disappear as well? You know those Capsule things you use to add Turn Attempts.
          It says in the description of the tickets, and the things that are being broadcast through the servers only say the Coins won't disappear.

And I don't think so :P It doesn't say they will.
          Alanna
          Beserker lvl 73
          980K BR
          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
          Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
          Mystic lvl 72
          1.1M BR
          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
          Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
            It says in the description of the tickets, and the things that are being broadcast through the servers only say the Coins won't disappear.

And I don't think so :P It doesn't say they will.
            Oh ok ok then i'll save it up. thank you~~

Comment

yeah was thinking the same thing .. they only say the coins won't disappear .. Any mod here to clear the confusion ?

Comment

The gold, silver, bronze tickets will disappear once the event is over. Only the coins you have not used will stay in your inventory.
                to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                X