No announcement yet.

[Announcement] European Servers Time Change 3/29

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a shock, they learned nothing at all from the mess DST change caused on American servers.

Comment

Game reset at 6am server time
      BigRed

Comment

Emma, NO rewards from dimensions today after this maintenance? File ticket ?

Comment

I already did and was directed to "information" provided in this thread, which is non-existant. Just keep spamming tickets so that they can't close them.

Comment

Any MOD hereeee? Lots of ppl didnt received their war dimension rewards!!!!!!!!

Comment

I sent a ticket. They informed me that i could not recive reward due to Server Time Change.
              So ...
              Valérie aka 4gvn archer on 416

Comment

and dimension rewards not received, what a surprise!!!!

Comment

Have r2 ever learned?

Think the one running r2 needs some education in learning from mistakes

Comment

no dimension rewards after daylight saving time changes

Comment

OMG this is totaly waste of r2 provider of game: lost dimention of 1x expert and 4x advance done(70 sacks,and 5 boxes) and r2 dont do nothing and they dont even care inform of fixing that,u hold game idk 5years and still same *** going on u cant dont anything right after so long time Change ****** admistartion cosue this 1 sucks!

Comment

and no dimension rewards again predictable r2

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled5.png
Views:	1
Size:	216.6 KB
ID:	1710303

i dont wanna make a fuss these are the dimensions i have open. i dont mind waiting a few days but i would want proper compensation for these when you work out the issue. hope you find a way for that. otherwise it is a big loss.
                          let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]131504[/ATTACH]

i dont wanna make a fuss these are the dimensions i have open. i dont mind waiting a few days but i would want proper compensation for these when you work out the issue. hope you find a way for that. otherwise it is a big loss.
                            Better forget about that now....none of the US West and East servers was given the missing dimension rewards after the time change there. I agree....its a battle worth fighting, but dont be surprised not to get anything

Comment

could that have something to do with check-in plz reply as cant check in ore claim login reward

Comment

Hello,
                                After ToA reset, our server (579) can't check-in and claim 7th log-in day rewards. No one would like to lose White Alpaca...
                                Sapphira (Lv6x Mystic, 1.2kk+ BR) [S257] Blackstone Path

Comment

Working...
                                X