Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Which Action Game DO You Like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Action Game DO You Like?

Which action game you like. ? I like action game and want to bay a copy but I am not sure which one is best.

isnt this a matter for the off-topic section of the r2games forum? I belieave there is a rule against discussions of games not related to r2games outside of the off-topic section. Or atleast the advertising of them

Comment

Thread Moved.

And yes you can't advertise other games. But its ok suggest your favourite action game.

I had a wonderful one and a half years serving those Blood and Jade players who deserved it.. Arigatou/Thank you!
      R2 Blood and Jade 9/11/2013 - 16/12/2015

Comment

Hi,,my favourite action game is Mirror's Edge Catalyst... how about you? can you tell to me your favourite?

Comment

u can try Go Ninja.

Comment

I am huge fan of games. Games are best way to entertain yourself in free time. so usually i play games in my free time. Mostly I like to play fighting & racing games to play. I play games on my PS3 & sometimes also on my PC. Now a days i play Battlefield3, Counter strikes games on PS3.

Comment

God of War anyday.

I had a wonderful one and a half years serving those Blood and Jade players who deserved it.. Arigatou/Thank you!
              R2 Blood and Jade 9/11/2013 - 16/12/2015

Comment

Halo is famous for integrating powerful, fun-to-drive vehicles with the on-foot action, and this is what distinguishes its multiplayer component from that of other shooters, though some other PC shooters have also integrated vehicles more or less successfully since the original release of Halo. The PC version exclusively features a couple of multiplayer-only weapons not found in the Xbox version--the flamethrower and the fuel rod gun, sort of a plasma grenade launcher--though they're not as interesting as the game's core weapons. There are also six new multiplayer maps that were made for the PC version of the game. All in all, Halo's multiplayer component can make for some good, chaotic fun and seems to have a lot of potential for when the fan community gets hold of the editing tools that Gearbox has promised.

Comment

Top 10 opinion..
                  1. Titanfall
                  2. Farcry 3
                  3. Battlefield 3 & 4
                  4. Grand theft auto 5
                  5. SkyriM
                  6. Assasins creed black flag & series
                  7. Bioshock
                  8. Gears of war 1,2, & 3
                  9. COD ghosts and series
                  10. Borderlands/ halo/ mass effect/ fallout Series ​Further, Nba2k14, fifa, nhl and madden 25 are champion games as well!

Comment

Working...
                  X