Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Launch 3/31 @ 12:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Launch 3/31 @ 12:00 PM EDT

On Tuesday the 31st of March at 12:00 PM EDT, a new East Coast Server S581 Caverns of Baltha will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

my 579 server is buged. i cant chek in. also cant gat exp from dayly shadow cristals. plz tall me what i shood do? allso yestarday was buged my lvl 2 orange exp seeds noone can revive them .
    Last edited by beqabeqa321; 03-29-2015, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Xd, here Server 8, Same for me i have the same bugs, and still dont recive my Rewards oh Dimension of Yesterday

Comment

hey dumb assses, can u stop making new servers, instead it start trying fix bugs plz?? pretty plz

Comment

Thanks for then ew sevrer was waitting for it , iam anew here !

Comment

peples its waste of time wite here they not listening u they are idiots who need our money

Comment

haha. nah Please stop blame and let they work, Is their Game so please don't blame, if you don¡'t want to spend money don't spend . It's you problem..

Comment

File a ticket for your bugged issues! Don"t just complain< be part of the solution!

Comment

Originally posted by asigurdsson View Post
                  File a ticket for your bugged issues! Don"t just complain< be part of the solution!
                  spamming them with tickets isn't what you call being a part of the solution. that's called wasting their time xD
                  Last edited by vladrulzdaworld; 03-30-2015, 11:21 AM.

Comment

shut up Bladasss
                    there are always pple waitin for new servers oppenin
                    so just close ur mouth and go to bug reports and there u can say the bugs to be fixed
                    got it ? .....

Comment

yeah instead of doing new servers try fixing ones that already exist

Comment

i dont see it saying that there will be a new server anywere but here

Comment

hi
                          please I need a new european server .
                          when will u lunch the new europe ???
                          Im waitin
                          and ty

Comment

Working...
                          X