No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/1 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a few hours ago, the patch notes said they are going to add April Fool's day Events

whether it's called April Fool's or not, new Events are coming. They make tons of money from those.
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

so will there be new events when maint is over?

Comment

i always welcome the prolonged maintenances, means we get some sort of compensation for doing nothing yay xD

Comment

game admins or G.Ms what these mods are doing here y r u paying them?
          for putting bugs and giving less compensations or what? atleast be fair . frist banned me for no fault from myside. just banned for someone hacked my account and it took hell to convince u guyz to remove ban. now whole day bug Cupcakes everything and you gave the worst compensation ever. no dimension reward . no ne got a single mount training whip from event and it says redeemed from s 37 . dont know about other servers loss. lost rewards from spire. cant log in for the day i mean check in . and other rewards? for 100 dollar loss u are giving only a cent compensation. grow up guyz. do something good. cant u see all the players whining for your compensations and bugs?

atleast do something like the player not done anything will lose the compensation
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-01-2015, 04:56 AM.

Comment

server is up
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

Yay more loading issues .. maybe can get lucky and only wait 45 min for inventory to open rather then 1 hour after maint.. oops no wait it will probably be the other way round
              Player: Vix
              Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
              Guild: Resurgence
              Lvl 80
              Class: Archer
              BR: () crappy

Comment

now it seems that start login today and get it tomorrow and play the game day after tomorrow. forget about in game lags

Comment

Thanks so much. Loading reaches 95% now before freezing not even gonna bother with opening a ticket coz all i will get is clear your bloody cache
                  Player: Vix
                  Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                  Guild: Resurgence
                  Lvl 80
                  Class: Archer
                  BR: () crappy

Comment

Wonderful job done on the maintenance yet again
                    no bugs and issues sorted out
                    just the bit where you will make money changed as usual
                    how wonderful, just how do you do it ?
                    Way to go

Comment

Please note that during this maintenance, we'll delete any Wartune accounts that meet all the following conditions:
                      1. Character level ≦ Lvl. 30.
                      2. Have been offline for more than 180 days.
                      3. Have not recharged any amount.

This is so stup i didnt see nothing of this in my server!!!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]132409[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]132410[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]132411[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]132412[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]132413[/ATTACH]

where is the clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by calapez View Post
                          where is the clean!!!
                          I see no people of lvl <30 in the "very long" list... seems to me the clean out worked perfectly fine...
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Please note that during this maintenance, we'll delete any Wartune accounts that meet all the following conditions:
                            1. Character level ≦ Lvl. 30. ( This one is done )
                            2. Have been offline for more than 180 days. ( This one not done )

Comment

Originally posted by calapez View Post
                              1. Character level ≦ Lvl. 30. ( This one is done )
                              2. Have been offline for more than 180 days. ( This one not done )
                              It is done, you just don't read it correct. It says that any character of max level 30, that has been offline for 180 days or more and has never recharged is deleted. A character has to fit ALL THREE requirements to be deleted.

So a level 29, offline 181 days and never recharged: deleted.
                              A level 31, offline 181 days and never recharged: not deleted.

Quite simple.
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                              X