Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Merges for 4/2 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no it would not

Comment

thank u very much for this merge R2, S 348 really needed it. yeah..server living up again..
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Merge what for? R2games keep not cleaning very Long time players most of them more then 180 days offline or quit the game! Now i know why!!! Because they have players in my server there is a guild in my server have more then 4 pages with very long time offline in Maintenance they said they going to clean but once again they didnt see nothing and done nothing i send lots of tickets because of this problem and nothing!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	3
Size:	236.9 KB
ID:	1710601Click image for larger version

Name:	4.png
Size:	230.3 KB
ID:	1710602Click image for larger version

Name:	8.png
Size:	265.1 KB
ID:	1710603Click image for larger version

Name:	9.png
Size:	277.0 KB
ID:	1710604Click image for larger version

Name:	10.png
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	1710605

Comment

S2 left out of a merge again

Comment

S26
            Kabam
            No merged servers
            time zone 0 (european time)
            The reason for merge is very simple .....Alot of people quit game ....you actualy can chek that..The server does not have so much activity anymore and slowly you will
            lose the ones are still on the game....it would be in your interest to arange some merge for the server S-26 to maintain the cashiers on server , and not to leave game as it happened already...if u want at request i will give you at least 50 players good ones with nice battlerank that left game couse of lack of people or not having teams .
            Please be more carefull when people ask merges becouse game survives on our back , the active ones .
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Kabam-S26
            Toon - Just
            Moderate cashier...Vip since ever....
            LVL 80 KNIGHT-

Comment

Working...
            X