new bg bug.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new bg bug.

i was in first bg a few min ago, i had 39 points and 3 min left on bg, with me on tower. someone atks me, i kill him , and when i get out of fight what i get its 5 points. i got no honor, points or anything from killing him. why? because of that i lost normal reward to

so no mod to say his opinion? or bugs are not bugs if not 1000 people complain?

Comment

Excuse us for having a life and not being able to comment the second after you post... thanks.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

that's what I call....you got owned :P
        "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

i think its a few good hours and not a few sec. plus it happen in 2nd bg to, when i tryed to kill someone for 3rd time. we cant kill a person 3 times now?

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
            i think its a few good hours and not a few sec. plus it happen in 2nd bg to, when i tryed to kill someone for 3rd time. we cant kill a person 3 times now?
            you can't, 2 kills in a row is maximum to gain honor off them
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

when did it change?

Comment

When killing the same person multiple times in a row, in BG, only the first two kills will gain you honour.

It's been that way for a long time.
                | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                  When killing the same person multiple times in a row, in BG, only the first two kills will gain you honour.

It's been that way for a long time.
                  but ofc if that player kills u multiple times...u lose tons of honor....so if he gains only 2kills honor....but he decides killing u for 10 times u lose 10 times honor.....with him basicly troling
                  Love the fairplay here
                  IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
                  Class:Mage
                  Level:80
                  Server:Scarstone-S274
                  Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
                  Guild:Genesis
                  The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Working...
                  X