Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Event on 4/6!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event on 4/6!

Recharge Gift

Duration: 4/6 00:00 - 4/8 23:59

Description: Recharge Balens during this event and receive unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Balens recharged during the promotion – NOT total Balens spent. Each reward may be redeemed once during the event.
    • Recharge 1,000 Balens: 500,000 Gold, Lvl. 4 Gem Pack x5, Lvl. 3 HP Divinity Soul x1, Spoiled Candy x2
    • Recharge 2,000 Balens: 1,000,000 Gold, Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x4, Lvl. 3 HP Divinity Soul x2, Golden Holy Water x10, Spoiled Candy x5
    • Recharge 4,000 Balens: 3,000,000 Gold, Lvl. 6 HP Gem x3, Lvl. 4 HP Divinity Soul x1, Golden Holy Water x20, Spoiled Candy x10
    • Recharge 10,000 Balens: 5,000,000 Gold, Lvl. 7 HP Gem x2, Lvl. 4 HP Divinity Soul x2, Moon Dust x30, Moon Rock x30, Divinity Stone x10, Spoiled Candy x20
    • Recharge 20,000 Balens: 10,000,000 Gold, Lvl. 8 HP Gem x 1, Lvl. 5 HP Divinity Soul x1, Moon Dust x50, Moon Rock x50, Divinity Stone x30, Spoiled Candy x30
    • Recharge 30,000 Balens: 15,000,000 Gold, Lvl. 9 HP Gem x1, Adv. Mahra x100, Moon Dust x100, Moon Rock x100, Divinity Stone x70, Spoiled Candy x50
    • Recharge 50,000 Balens: 20,000,000 Gold, Lvl. 10 HP Gem x1, Lvl. 6 HP Divinity Soul x1, Moon Dust x200, Moon Rock x200, Divinity Stone x100, Adv. Sepulcrum x200, Zombie Dog Card x1

hey only spending money event ......SUKS

Comment

Yea I guess this month events are casher only events. Maybe next month they will have some more free events.

Comment

Is this available on Kabam S134?

Comment

Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
          Yea I guess this month events are casher only events. Maybe next month they will have some more free events.
          I would not count on it, R2 wants the non casher to quit already,and just leave the game as fast as possible.
          Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
          Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
          #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
          #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

y think to leave this game fast beacause this game is for only cashers this month event is veri stupid

Comment

You....play no cash, too much talking....just play dont talk as garbage.

Comment

guys this is a nice game for both cashers and non-cashers
                so
                just have fun of it

Comment

Please I need a new europe server
                  when will u lunch another new europe please?
                  Im waitin and ty

Comment

Hey you all take easy on it.. It is JUST a game... If you SPEND money and SERIOUS it.... IT IS YOUR FAULT.... same thing for the NON-cashiers...
                    GAMES are only for ENTERTAINMENT, to RELIEVE FROM STRESS, and have some FRIENDS!!! also to earn knowledge.. (if you only see what I mean)
                    MENTAL NOTE FOR EVERYONE: There JUST the GAME MASTERS/MENTORS, THEY ARE NOT THE ONE WHOM CREATED THIS GAME... So, DON'T BARK AT THE WRONG TREE, OKIES??

BlackLegion
                    server 304 Shadow Downs
                    137K BR, FEMALE KNIGHT
                    The noisiest but friendly in server 304 in US WEST

Love love love

Comment

That doesnt even look like the right event currently up
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

they want all non casher to quit & old players too, thy need new stupid pplz & kids who dont know how wartune (r2game) works so they want them cash too much without thinking (ofc cashers they dont have brain), this is r2games goal & bravo r2game u succeed (lot pplz quit) & i guess i will join them very soon

Comment

The event is not even up, what happens

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                            That doesnt even look like the right event currently up
                            No its not even remotely the same event thats currently up.

I was all exited this morning when I read this post at work, finally a recharge event with lots of gems which I sorely need, and that doesn't include lots of sylph refine stuff I cant use for a very long time and maybe never will have a use for. I was all ready to go all in on this one and get the max rewards, so I rushed home to log in only to find a recharge event filled with stuff I dont need or want and not the gems I been promised.
                            But I guess R2 dont want my money then. Well their loss

Comment

Are we not going to get anymore coa events?

Comment

Working...
                              X