Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Events for Easter

Easter Celebration I
    Duration: April 3rd to April 6th (Server Time)

Servers: S1 - S249
    Description: Complete following tasks to collect Rainbow Candy, happy Easter!

Requirements Rewards
    300 Devotion Rainbow Candy x1
    400 Devotion
    Rainbow Candy x1
    13 Solo Arena battles Rainbow Candy x1
    600 Erebus Points Rainbow Candy x1
    6 Team Arena Battles Rainbow Candy x1
    3000 Gemology Points Rainbow Candy x1
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA Hot Events 4.3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	742.1 KB
ID:	1768579

Easter Celebration II
    Description: Get Blue Hyacinth Seeds, Red Tulip Seeds, and Easter Lily Seeds here. Plant and harvest them in Garden to upgrade Angels' buffs in the Angel's Support Team tab.

Requirements Rewards
    300 Devotion Blue Hyacinth Seed x1
    400 Devotion Red Tulip Seed x1
    500 Devotion Easter Lily Seed x1
    5 Team Arena Battles Easter Lily Seed x1, Red Tulip Seed x1, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x1
    30 Loop Quests Easter Lily Seed x2, Red Tulip Seed x2, Blue Hyacinth Seed x2, and Rainbow Candy x2
    300 Erebus Points Easter Lily Seed x1, Red Tulip Seed x1, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x1
    500 Gemology Points Easter Lily Seed x1, Red Tulip Seed x1, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x1
    400 Tidal Pool Points Easter Lily Seed x1, Red Tulip Seed x1, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x1

Crazy Easter
    Description:
    The Easter Bunny is full of surprises this year! Recharge on the 1st day of the Easter event to get Diamonds from the Easter Bunny! For example, players who recharge 499 Diamonds on April 3rd can claim 150 extra Diamonds each day on the 4th, 5th and 6th of April. Tips: You could only claim one of the following rewards.

Requirement Reward
    Recharge a total of 299 Diamonds on April 3rd to get an extra 50 Diamonds daily over the next 3 days.
    Diamond x50
    Recharge a total of 499 Diamonds on April 3rd to get an extra 150 Diamonds daily over the next 3 days.
    Diamond x150
    Recharge a total of 999 Diamonds on April 3rd to get an extra 400 Diamonds daily over the next 3 days.
    Diamond x400
    Recharge a total of 4,999 Diamonds on April 3rd to get an extra 2,000 Diamonds daily over the next 3 days.
    Diamond x2,000
    Recharge a total of 9,999 Diamonds on April 3rd to get an extra 5,000 Diamonds daily over the next 3 days.
    Diamond x5,000

Consumption Bonus
    Duration: April 4th (Server Time)
    Description: Get Blue Hyacinth Seeds, Red Tulip Seeds, and Easter Lily Seeds here. Plant and harvest them in Garden to upgrade Angels' buffs in the Angel's Support Team tab.
    Requirements Rewards
    Spend Enchanted Ore x300 Rainbow Candy x2, and Blue Hyacinth x3
    Spend Soulstone x300 Rainbow Candy x2, and Red Tulip x3
    Spend Element Crystal x300 Rainbow Candy x2, and Easter Lily x3
    Spend Angel Tear x30 Rainbow Candy x2, and Blue Hyacinth x3
    Spend Blessed Stone x30 Rainbow Candy x2, and Red Tulip x3
    Spend at least 300 diamonds today Rainbow Candy x5, and Easter Lily x3
    Spend at least 500 diamonds today Rainbow Candy x5, Easter Lily x1, Red Tulip x1, and Blue Hyacinth x1
    Spend at least 1,000 diamonds today Rainbow Candy x10, and Blue Egg x5
    Spend at least 5,000 diamonds today Rainbow Candy x15, Blue Egg x10, and Rainbow Egg x5
    Spend at least 10,000 diamonds today Rainbow Candy x20, Blue Egg x20, and Rainbow Egg x10

The Kiss of God
    Duration: April 5th to April 6th (Server Time)
    Description: It's Easter, let's celebrate and enjoy some awesome gifts!
    Requirement Reward
    Consume Enchanted Ore x200 Easter Lily Seed x30, Red Tulip Seed x20, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x30
    Consume Angel Tears x50 Easter Lily Seed x30, Red Tulip Seed x20, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x30
    Consume Runestone x1,000 Easter Lily Seed x30, Red Tulip Seed x20, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x30
    Consume Element Crystal x500 Easter Lily Seed x30, Red Tulip Seed x20, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x30
    Consume Blessed Stone x300 Easter Lily Seed x30, Red Tulip Seed x20, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x30
    Consume Gem Enhancement Stone x300 Easter Lily Seed x30, Red Tulip Seed x20, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x30
    Consume 199 diamonds Easter Lily Seed x30, Red Tulip Seed x20, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x30
    Consume 299 diamonds Easter Lily Seed x60, Red Tulip Seed x30, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x60

Spring Buds
    Duration: April 5th to April 6th (Server time)
    Description: It's Easter, let's celebrate and enjoy some awesome gifts!
    Requirement Reward
    Consume Enchanted Ore x200 Easter Lily Seed x30, Red Tulip Seed x20, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x30
    Consume Angel Tears x50 Easter Lily Seed x30, Red Tulip Seed x20, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x30
    Consume Runestone x1,000 Easter Lily Seed x30, Red Tulip Seed x20, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x30
    Consume Element Crystal x500 Easter Lily Seed x30, Red Tulip Seed x20, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x30
    Consume Blessed Stone x300 Easter Lily Seed x30, Red Tulip Seed x20, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x30
    Consume Gem Enhancement Stone x300 Easter Lily Seed x30, Red Tulip Seed x20, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x30
    Consume 199 Diamonds Easter Lily Seed x30, Red Tulip Seed x20, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x30
    Consume 299 Diamonds Easter Lily Seed x60, Red Tulip Seed x30, and Blue Hyacinth Seed x60

Excited about these events? Then be on the lookout for two more: Forgiveness on April 5th and Redemption on April 6th. Check them out in-game and enjoy a crazy Easter in LoA!

Please note that the above content may be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.
    More exciting events are coming up through April 3rd to April 6th (Server Time), check them out in the in-game Hot Events menu now!

Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

All consume event give seeds ? o.O I hope this is typo because in a normal world there is not over 24hrs in a day, and to plant 80 takes at least 40hours.. and that's only if you've maxed out your tree lvl with 5 slots.. plus that's only the seeds from one consume resource :P
    Last edited by kiowa29; 04-03-2015, 02:44 AM.

Comment

wow we got afk people that are blocking the bunny's and laghing about it server s27 we should be able to hide every one in town if there is going to be a event that depends on you clicking in in town just saying.. happy LOA

Comment

Originally posted by finalfann View Post
        wow we got afk people that are blocking the bunny's and laghing about it server s27 we should be able to hide every one in town if there is going to be a event that depends on you clicking in in town just saying.. happy LOA
        You can hide them.
        Press the button highlighted below.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	1710502

Comment

The exchange at 1 at a time is really hard!!!!! When you have hundreds to exchange, your arm hurts after a while. Please make a bulk exchange function.

Comment

Can anyone tell me how I have"Been Silenced"? Tnx

Comment

next bunny refresh is not working , awesome event ever!!!

Comment

Come on guys you are making the same mistake as last time, the prizes are weak no casher is going to go for these. This is an event to hit lots of people for the more basic rewards.

Except you need to give much more resources from start to get going, it just takes too long to build angels up in order to get a decent return of eggs.

The only way this event to work is too really start upgrading day 1 and 2. so the rock starts gathering the moss quickly, and as days go the rewards get greater and greater.

You have made it so by time event finishes people are just starting to get 1 or 2 rainbow eggs per turn, being able to afford nothing.

Comment

The kiss of god and Spring buds should have been released the first day of the event. I am not gonna try hard to get something from an event which was not designed properly. 2 days and I haven't gotten a single white bunny so I have already given up on this event. If you think I am gonna go and purchase all the patches in my garden and then upgrade them, you better come up with a better plan. This is coming from one of the top players on my server, holding Domination champ title as of now.

Comment

if bunny refresh does not work, refresh the browser. That works for me.

Comment

why was spring bud removed despite saying it should be on today? how much more are u gona mess with us?
                      IGN: Zephyr
                      S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

Originally posted by R27680291 View Post
                        why was spring bud removed despite saying it should be on today? how much more are u gona mess with us?
                        Well they still keep rights to update events as they see :l, like last time with wheel of luck voucher bargain... first and last day, although ha to be whole event time.
                        Antifreeze
                        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

I think they have 1 magician that make spring bud to disappear.
                          Last edited by Kalma1986; 04-06-2015, 11:59 AM.

Comment

so to sum it up, false information, decieving players, what else... oh yeah, you kept around the cashing events, good job. Squeezing money out! Good thing I remembered this one...
                            IGN: Zephyr
                            S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

i would like to say that this Easter event sucks they need to make it better there is no way to get 100 fragments in 4 or 5 days when its not dropping much and the king rabbit if u kill it it should drop chest so u can have a better chance at getting items like when the coins drop after killing king boss

Comment

Working...
                              X