+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Eternal Saga 4/9 Patch Notes and Events

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by PAAWAN View Post
    Cash Cash Cash! Is there anything else u want R2 ?
    out of all games ES is the one which is getting nothing NEW. If u are out of Ideas Just Ask Us Players :v
    or just copy anything from the original Chinese server where they have red equip and battle souls

  2. #12
    Mage of Multitudes alichak000 has a few fans. alichak000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Fremont, California, USA
    Posts
    540
    Updates are getting more further apart, causing us to think this game will shut down. Well, was to be expected.
    Help me out here!
    Please consider giving me some reputation!
    (It will be at the bottom left corner of my post!)

  3. #13
    Priest of Pontifications PAAWAN is just another poster. For now....
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyac View Post
    or just copy anything from the original Chinese server where they have red equip and battle souls
    That should happen if that is in original chinese server
    Eternal Saga

    IN GAME NAME:-PAAWANTONO
    SERVER:-[S5] Golden Beach
    CLASS:-Mage
    GUILD:-NemesiS

  4. #14
    I will not invest in this game anymore even trollers in our server are beginning to troll again it means R2 is not getting anything if you see top BR are opening many gold rewards it is obvious those are trollers doesn't make R2 rich because they are paid to ups their BR to troll whales but its useless anymore we all know they are not whales they are just paid players to troll and no merge yet in oceanic server because there is still no budget no players top-up money for real only their trollers does reaching upto 520k BR or more without effect to us to top-up then soon will shut down. hahaha

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyac View Post
    or just copy anything from the original Chinese server where they have red equip and battle souls
    they cant merge servers because no budget what else if they copy it still takes money to copy. If there is merge in oceanic it means someone really spent money to meet their budget. But in our server no merge for more than 150 days because all here are trollers no real whales and even the server to be merged no whale too.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by R237087426 View Post
    I will not invest in this game anymore even trollers in our server are beginning to troll again it means R2 is not getting anything if you see top BR are opening many gold rewards it is obvious those are trollers doesn't make R2 rich because they are paid to ups their BR to troll whales but its useless anymore we all know they are not whales they are just paid players to troll and no merge yet in oceanic server because there is still no budget no players top-up money for real only their trollers does reaching upto 520k BR or more without effect to us to top-up then soon will shut down. hahaha
    I'm also against to invest in this game now.
    Last edited by ubaid.wpulti; 08-02-2016 at 07:58 AM.

  7. #17
    Screw your cheap chinese games!! Fix the bugs or Give us our money back!!

  8. #18
    Mage of Multitudes alichak000 has a few fans. alichak000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Fremont, California, USA
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by r21233444 View Post
    Screw your cheap chinese games!! Fix the bugs or Give us our money back!!
    You paid/cashed in the game, so you should've expected that the game would shut down someday... I don't think they'll fix it
    Help me out here!
    Please consider giving me some reputation!
    (It will be at the bottom left corner of my post!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts