Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    *blink*

Right... well... I have absolutely no clue what you're on about, but this is just a game. So let's leave it with that, shall we.
    This justification could not figure it out!?

Comment

Hunter made me laugh. Thanks m8

Comment

Why do you need to lie?

Keys are no longer required for entering the Purgatory Maze and Tormented Necropolis. Using 2 Crypt Keys (Purgatory Keys) will double your gains in the Tormented Necropolis (Purgatory Maze).

You need to still use 3 keys for double gains not 2 keys. Seriously put up the right information and stop misleading players all the time.

Comment

to they remove fishing?

Comment

Well heres another bug - trying to socket gems in my inventory its get bugged - like picking up equipment and it gets stick to mouse - can't put it back . so needs all time restart page. really ridiculous . maybe change servers who u give test patch - im from server 1 and im p****** off always geting new patch - and always all people come to our serverver - so making bugs, lags...
            [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
            Character: Lanankuras
            Class: Archer
            Lv:80
            Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
            And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

ok,tired of reading for tonight.where is the info on
              the new farm ****,what does the mounts on pedestals
              do?do the get something like sylphs or is it cosmetic
              junk?why 'throw dice'?what does it do?etc,etc.

Comment

Keys are no longer required for entering the Purgatory Maze and Tormented Necropolis.
                Using 2 Crypt Keys (Purgatory Keys) will double your gains in the Tormented Necropolis (Purgatory Maze).

Weird and i dont like this. First u say "Keys are no longer required for entering the Purgatory Maze and Tormented Necropolis. " then "Using 2 Crypt Keys (Purgatory Keys) will double your gains in the Tormented Necropolis (Purgatory Maze)."

Decide, how is gona be? enter with no keys or with 2 keys.
                I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post

Decide, how is gona be? enter with no keys or with 2 keys.
                  Both. Blitz with free keys from campaign blitz & other sources, then run normal free blitz when you run out. It's a win-win, especially for those who need gem scrolls.
                  Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post

Keys are no longer required for entering the Purgatory Maze and Tormented Necropolis. Using 2 Crypt Keys (Purgatory Keys) will double your gains in the Tormented Necropolis (Purgatory Maze).
                    It says only to use 2 Crypt Keys ( Purgatory Keys ) but it game it requires 3. I think R2 needs to fix their mistake and set it to 2 like they said they would.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
                      It says only to use 2 Crypt Keys ( Purgatory Keys ) but it game it requires 3. I think R2 needs to fix their mistake and set it to 2 like they said they would.
                      They lie because they like to scam people.

They also lie about the enchanting equipment. They quickly changed it to SYLPH equipment now. When the original post was enchanting equipment.
                      Last edited by Omniscient2; 04-13-2015, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X